2 ♡ [PROOFREAD]

For the rest of the day, it seemed as if you were on cloud 9. Yae already knew about what had happened and, she, too was happy for you. Even on the next day, you were still ecstatic and could barely focus. For instance.. you were mere seconds away from dropping your egg tray whilst cooking breakfast earlier but fortunately snapped out of your trance just in time to realize. Another one was when you were also about to drop your glass plate.

Right now, you were occupying yourself with choosing an outfit for the meet and greet. Since it was in 2 days, you had to be ready. You couldn't help but overthink either. "What if I say something wrong?", "What if I do something they don't like—"

After realizing what you were just thinking, you quickly erased those thoughts away and turned on the bright side. You knew it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, so you had to be happy. You started focusing on the outfit you'd wear again.

You decided on [choice of clothes] matching it along with a pair of [shoes choice] and some accessories. You were all set now, all you had to do was.. play the waiting game.

time skip . . . >︿<

It was 12:30 PM now. You got to the venue at 12:00 PM, being an hour early due to the fear of being late. To be honest, you had until 1:00 and it seemed as if you were the only one at the venue currently. You were fidgeting with your hands, obviously obvious. You've been soaked in the sun too long, and the fact it was in the middle of day made it worst.

Suddenly, a girl with blonde hair that looked around 5'8 came out of the door. Noticing you, her eyes widened. "Oh my, how long have you been out here?" The woman asked, it was Jean. 5WIRL's manager. "Ah well.. I've been here since 12:00." You quickly explained. "Please, come in. You're the first person to get here yet you're last in line.." Jean laughed out, leading you to what looked like a waiting room.

"Please make yourself comfortable here, we just announced that it would be delayed by 30 minutes, so you have until 1:30." Jean said, giving you a sweet smile. "Oh, I see. Thank you, Ms. Jean!" You exclaimed, considering how nervous you were it was weird how you could be so bubbly. "Oh? You know me? I guess you really are a big fan. Well, I'll be heading off now. You won't see me till after the meet and greet so I wish you all the luck. It was nice meeting you." She said, flashing you a smile once again before she left the room.

You sighed to yourself and checked your phone to text Yae, telling her about the situation.

~

You
Meet and greet is at 1:30, came here early for nothing. Plus, I'm last in line! (;′⌒')

Seen at 12:36

Miko ✿
You got too excited, I told you to go at 12:30.
You reacted with crying emoji

You
This isn't helpinggg!
Seen at 12:37

Miko ✿
This does not concern me at all. Goodbye and good luck~
Seen at 12:37

You
MIKOOOO
Seen at 12:37
MIKOO RESPOND :(
Seen at 12:37
MIKO GET BACK HERE
Seen at 12:37
Damn you ->-
Seen at 12:38

~

You huffed in annoyance and went to Spotify to play some songs to ease your nerves. You started playing the first playlist you saw—

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0cdNae4ZHh5uNZpoK0uGDW?si=ed4b7ae7c41a4d13

You closed your phone right after, thinking "It wouldn't hurt to take a small nap, right?" And, just as you thought that you started dozing off.