✿ - filler chapter

HEYYY! im back and exams are done, right after this filler chapter i'll be proofreading the past chapter (2nd chpt, not the short annc hehe) since i havent yet, enjoy this short filler chapter <3

"best of wives and best of women

"best of wives and best of women."
- a. hamilton

— AETHER ♪
"Love, are you done yet?" Aether, your boyfriend, asked. "Just a minute!"

Behind the closed door, Aether was a tad bit too nervous. Today was the day. Yes, it was Valentines but for him.. It was something else, something much, much bigger. He fidgeted with the plastic of the bouquet. It was a bouquet of Glaze lilies and Cecilias.

"Alright, I'm ready!" You said, going outside of your room. "Ah.. Here, my love. Happy Valentines." Aether said, handing you the bouquet. "Aether.. You didn't have to, really.. But still, thank you. Happy Valentines as well." You said, kissing Aether's cheek which made him go red. You chuckled in response and locked arms with him.

Aether drove you to the nearby park in your area, it was a calm and quiet place. There were couples here and there enjoying their time together. Meanwhile, you were too busy admiring the bouquet Aether had gotten you. He was already setting down the blanket and bringing out you guys' food. "Y/N?" You heard him say suddenly, "Hmm?" You hummed, still admiring the flowers. "I, uhm.. Got your favorite food for you!" Aether said, smiling and handing over some F/F (fav food). "Aww.. Thank you so much, Aether.. Also, I got you something, too!" You exclaimed, digging around your bag as you sat down. "Found it! Here you go, happy Valentines, love!" You said, handing him your gift that was neatly wrapped in light pink gift wrapper.

"Y/N.. You didn't have to." Aether said, shaking his head with a slight smile adoring his lips. "No, I insist.. I bought this because I knew you'd like it." You said, shoving the gift into his hands. "Fine, I'll accept.. Thank you, my love." Aether said, kissing your cheek. He started opening the gift as you watched. Inside the box was a silver ring encrusted with a yellow topaz gemstone. "Y/N.. This is.. Beautiful. I love it." Aether said, smiling brightly as he put it on. You could only smile and giggle in return.

"Ah, I also have one last gift.." The blonde said, fidgeting with his new ring. "Aether.. you've already gave me a lo-" You said, but stopping mid sentence as you saw your boyfriend kneel on one knee. "Y/N.. I've known you for a while now and my time with you has been the most blissful... I can't help but fall in love with you over and over again. I love you so much, I can't explain it much in words. You're the prettiest, smartest, kindest, and most amazing girl I've met. Will.. will you marry me?" He asked, opening the box that held a ring with a blue sapphire adoring it within it.

THIS IS NOT LINKED WITH THE MAIN STORY.