I'm proud to say I was the one to get him into Kpop music. It's just amazing and I love it! It always cheers me up when i'm having a bad day.

Chris and I stopped for some lunch on the way. We got chicken quesadilla's and ate in his car. I've never had someone care about me so much before, it just made me feel so happy.

"Thanks for driving me! See you later!" I smiled, gave him a big hug and got out of the car.

Daisy's was pretty busy when I got in. The whole shift went by so fast, I almost wished it could last forever! I could talk about flowers all day without getting tired of it.

When the end of my shift came around it was now dark out and Chris was waiting out front for me. There was a small part inside of me that either Alek would show up again, but he's probably with his new boyfriend. Or even worse, a girlfriend. Ugh.

Am I jealous? Yes, yes I am. And do I care? Not one bit.

Why wasn't I good enough for him? I didn't think I was that bad of a person. Or that bad of a lay for that matter, but apparently I was because if I wasn't, he would have stayed. Or at least said something.

I slouched against the counter, taking a moment to look around the shop. It got me thinking about what he said last night. . . Where flowers bloom, so does hope. What did he mean by that?

I shook my head and grabbed my bag, locking the door behind me.

When we got back to Chris's place the three of us had dinner together then I decided to go back to my room. The moment I shut my eyes, I couldn't help but think of mine and Alek's first date together.

After we exchanged numbers at the club, I agreed to meet for dinner the next night. Alek offered to pick me up but I said no, because why would I get into a stranger's car without knowing him? People are crazy nowadays and I really don't feel like getting murdered.

I can't drive because I never had anyone to teach me, so after arguing with myself for a good hour on what to wear, I made it to the bus just on time.

It dropped me off a couple of blocks away from the bar, so I took my phone out and fixed up my hair the best I could. I even put on a dress shirt so I looked nice for him!

I didn't realize how nervous I was until I reached the front doors. I made it all the way there without hesitating, but once my hand touched the handle of the door, I froze.

And I stood there until the door came flying open, smacking me right in the face. I gasped and grabbed my nose, stumbling backwards until an arm reached out and caught me.

"Shit, Noah. I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

Oh god! "A-Alek?"

"Sweetheart, why are you just standing at the door? I saw you walking past but when you didn't come in I got worried." He said, wrapping his big arms around me. My face was squished against his chest and he smelled so good. He can just hold me like this forever if he really wants to. I wouldn't ever complain about being in this man's arms.

"I um, I was just a little nervous I guess." I mumbled.

Alek pulled back, lifting my chin up. "Don't be nervous, sweetheart. Are you alright?" He adjusted my glasses making my cheeks go pink as a peony.

"I'm better now." I simpered.

"Good, come on now. It looks like it might rain and i'm sure you're hungry." Alek grinned and held my hand, leading me into the bar.

I'm glad he didn't take me to some fancy restaurant. I hate those places.

Alek led me to the booth and let me take a seat first. I assumed he was going to sit across from me, but when he sat down beside me I felt even more shy! I wish he knew how nervous he made me sitting this close!