Ep. 2

{~Nobody PoV~}

Yuan opened the closet revealing items for Pain.. and pleasure...

South began to repeatedly shake his head no as Yuan took the whole thing out of the closet, inside the closet revealed really inappropriate clothing "Quiet, if you hadn't bit me you wouldn't be in this mess" he said

He took one dilo and showed it to south "hm.. this one?" he said before taking out a vibrator

"Lets start hm?" Yuan said...

{~Asean POV~}

I lay on my bed, not knowing what happened to my brothers, i sighed and tried to get atleast a wink but... No... I groaned and went to the balcony, the moon was round and it was pretty too... I sat down and thought...

Why did we ever fight in the first place?... Mother warned us about wars and how dividing they can be but... Why..

I then felt a stinging pain on my chest... Everytime i think about all those memories of us together... It... Its not... I...

I heard a shot... then everything went black...

{~Nobody POV~}

South was crying from overstimulation as there was a vibrator/cock ring around his dick forcing him to hold his load "Enjoying Southie?" Yuan asked devilishly

Fucking devil fucking rapist! South thought "... When you said you didn't know a certain emperor's plans... You were there.. Right? You are the emperor of the Korean Empire aren't you? That calls for lying," Yuan said...

He doesn't know about North...

Suddenly, Yuan put a shock collar on south "Thats your punishment for lying, its either you tell me the plans and i let you go... Or you can become me and zhou test subject for our most recent experiment" Yuan spoke before turning it on...

Yuan then snagged the ball gag off revealing south's screams "so, whats it gonna be hm?" He asked "I will never tell you anything!" South yelled "Hm.. Fair enough, ill go get Zhou" Yuan said before turning all the toys off, and untying the muzzle

South put his clothes back on as he watched Yuan descend..

{~F.t POV~}

We don't know how long it has been since father was shot, we are extremely panicked and scared... I took on the responsibilities since im the oldest, i don't know whether father will make it or not, the responsibilities as an emperor is hard and im afraid that in the meantime this empire will fall...

All of us are having a meeting in how we will handle this situation... 8 empires were attacked in total, 3 of those were some of our neighbors...

"Sis are you sure you can handle it?" Vietcong asked i mutter "If i can't.. Then the end will come"

"... This is what the qi's wanted.. For the siblings to fight, divide, and isolate, so they can take them down one by one..." Martial said... My heart fell to my stomach as i felt as if i needed to puke... I opened my mouth as if to speak..

I had second thoughts on my decision...

"Sis we have to be strategic! Any time now the Qi's will target us next!" Singapore said...

This pressure..

The stress...

My father......

"Send a letter to UN"