Ep. 2

{~EU POV~}

Its been a while ever since we had fought... Honest!.. Last time we fought it was because someone flushed the damn toilet while i was taking a shower... Turns out it was a child...

I walk near the edge of the cliff as the cold night wind embraced me...

I took a deep breath and looked over the horizon...

I gently sway my hands in which, a star showed up... A handmade star...

I remember what my mother once said 'to be a star... You must burn...' to burn... Is to light fire...

I lit it on fire and threw it with all my known force and... I watched as it turned into a shooting star... I slowly teared up.. Missing my mother...

Her voice...

Her heart...

All of it.... Gone...

I remember... The last thing she told me..

'we are made to reach the stars... And every shooting star is a proof that.. Even falling can be beautiful... Choose your own path my son... And you shall find your destiny' 

I make more stars and threw them, making more shooting stars

I smiled the tears away and screamed "its all.. Gone! I did everything for her to live but why... I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't... I promised to protect her i fucking promised..." i sobbed screaming

I forced a smile and let my memories play...

I remember once... My mom made a flower crown for UN and called him 'the flower prince' she also made a cute little basket using leaves and flowers and we plucked flowers like roses, daisies and tulips... Her favorite is the juliet rose... Its pretty like her...

She was wise... Kindhearted... And... Beautiful... The most beautiful woman i had ever seen... But... Damn my father!

I walk away from the edge and then noticed something unusual...

The roses here....

They're gone...

But... Only me and my children know this place... And this place is off limits what...

I rushed to my palace and rushed to check in each and every one of my childrens rooms nobody was there...

I rushed to the living room..  i thankfully saw them "woah what happened? you look panicked" Poland said "the r- roses on the cliff! Their gone!" I said "WHAT?!" everyone yells 

We rush back to the cliff and saw everything... Burning... "no..." i mutter "GET WATER!!" Greenland yells everyone rushes to save the cliff but...

By the time the fire died down... Everything... Burnt into the crisp!...

It can't end this way! It shouldn't!

"i- im sorry pa... We tried..." Austria mutters

{~UN POV~}

I continue to shoot either the gun or the bow at trees and targets that i recently put up, hitting bullseye each time

I kept crying, i shoot another bullseye with the bow and threw it down, i screamed with anger while crying "i can't live like this anymore!..."

"they always.. THEY ALWAYS FUCKING HAD MY GODDAMN BACK AND I TURNED MINE AGAINST THEM...!!" I yelled

My mother... she spoke to me once while staring into the ocean during a sunset..

'when you think everything is someone's fault.. You will suffer a lot.. When you realize that everything springs from yourself my son... You learn.. Peace.. Happiness.. and joy.. Making someone responsible for your misery also makes them responsible for your happiness, why give that power.. To anyone but yourself.. Whatever happens to your dear siblings my son.. Take responsibility...'

She was the wisest woman i ever knew... The kindest and the purest at heart

I stay still before suddenly throwing my arrows and screamed

"can't this nightmare be over?! I can't live like this!" i cried and cried... If only... My mother was here... I felt a wind embrace me... I remembered my mother smelt like roses... I sighed and smiled... I took a rose and smelt it..

Me and my brothers planted roses all the time, and we always liked to tell Asean stories of our mother as she died whilst giving birth to him... I just hope he doesn't blame himself for her death...

{~nobody POV~}

They were all falling apart... Some doing self-harm just to forget the others... The dynasties on the other hand... Glad their plan went as planned...

Soviet returned to his empire... Worried about him and nato's relationship... He forced Russia not to talk to Phil and vice versa on asean's side

Asean felt like choking, drowning himself in work and blaming himself for what happened to their mother... He cried every night, having nightmares..

They needed each other yet their pride was too high to go back to what they were before...

A family...

<>

The next episode will be a full on flashback of their mother btw~!