Ep. 3

{~Asean POV~}

We rush to the remains of United empire once we heard the fact that... UN was stabbed... We don't know if he died or not, all we know is that we need our brother!

We arrived as i rush to the palace opening the doors as i saw UN... On the mattress... Still breathing... I let out a sigh of relief "The knife didn't go in deeply into his chest, still though, he is suffering minor injuries and he chance of cardiac arrest is big" The nurse said i nodded as i slowly went to him and cried "they haven't caught however stabbed him.." Nato said

I sighed ".... Separating wasn't a great idea..." i muttered "No shit..." EU said... "when will this end?' i ask getting up "When it ends..."

{~Reich POV~}

Fascist got into my office as i look at him with a smile... "You ordered your men to do this?" i ask grinning proudly as he nodded, i sign him to get closer, once he did i pulled him closer by the waist and whispered "Good job darling..." as i pulled his chin up... "Please... I had to wake up one of my men for it..." He said, a tint of disgust "Mhm..." i said kissing his lips licking it before sucking, Forcing his tongue into my mouth...

"Hey! You already had your turn with him! I haven't felt that ass in months!" J.e said seemingly angry as fascist looked.. Scared.. "he may like to go harsh but c'mon.. At least you feel great..." i whisper to him, he gulped and nodded.... As he went to J.e and kissed him "Bitch got me horny for nothing..." I said "We can have a threesome..." J.e said as he touched Fascist's ass, as the bottom whimpered in his touch "..i want him all to myself i don't wanna share" i said "Fine then... Suit yourself" He said "And get a room! I don't want my office to be stained with semen!" I yell "Angry?" J.e said "GET OUT"

{~3rd person POV~}

They settled in my room as fascist got ready on the bed, he was chest-naked knowing J.e likes it when he remove the pants J.e smirked as he went on top of fascist, removing his own shirt and pants (also his underwear) and fascist's "I wonder if your still as tight as i remember..." He said kissing him, adjusting himself to thrust in the others hole, "Excited?" he asks as Fascist nodded

{~Timeskip~}

Fascist screamed and moaned loudly as J.e Repeatedly smashed his hole, the sloppy movements making it even... Smuttier.. (is that even a word?)... As Fascist succumbs even more to J.e, he and  their position, Fascist on top of him smiling as he humped, J.e moaning due to the tight ass of the italian "Yes... Hah.... My little fucking bunny...." J.e moaned as Fascist rides "Your so fucking big..." Fascist said as he sighed and falling to J.e's side tired... "