Chapter One

My name is Olivia Walker I was born in Massachusetts, United States. My life was pretty amazing I was sort of known in my small town with friends I've known for about a decade. And my mom Jennifer being a local woman helping around the town and working at a small coffee shop a block down from our house helped out with my reputation.

It was awesome being there for my whole life you know of course I always complained I wanted to move away when things got rough, And of course for all those years she never believed me or took me seriously, and well... today is the day she does.

//

I was snuggled up in my fuzzy blankets on my bed fast asleep as my mom came slamming my door open.

"OLIVIA!! OH MY GOODNESS WAKE UP IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 10 MINUTES OUR FLIGHT IS IN A HOUR GET YOUR SUITCASES AND LOAD THEM INTO THE CAR SO WE CAN GET GOING!" My mother says slamming my door shut. I groaned obviously not wanting too get up but if I don't get up now It won't happen anytime soon.

My other blanket was spread out on the floor so when I got up quickly I slipped face forward "ouuch! That's a great way to start off my morning." I mumbled.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the cheap toothbrush my mom left for me because everything I have is already packed up. I also brushed my hair with a cheap brush again for the same reason. A couple minutes later I started bringing my suitcases downstairs while my mom helped me load everything in the car and, we got a move on the highway.

//

I was on the plane looking at the view still half asleep as my mom tried cheering me up knowing I wasn't happy about leaving my town not even being able to see my friends one last time.

"So,"  *a pause* " aren't you excited to meet new people..?" My mom said with a slight smile

I looked at her then looked back into the window yawning and stretching.

"Cmon it won't be that bad honey... right?" * a pause* I'm sure people will welcome you to the city and maybe just maybe you'll find a new place to go ice skating!"

I repeated my same actions making her feel a little bad,

"Honey I'm sorry... okay I know you didn't want this but it was best for me and you, just us hun just try to look at the brighter side of things.. okay?"

" yeah mom," I replied still staring out the window "I'm gonna get some more sleep"

"Oh, okay goodnight hun" she said kissing my forehead.

//

I layed upstairs in my bed after getting my outfit ready for my first day of school tomorrow I wasn't excited nor happy actually kind of the opposite I wasn't looking forward to a change nor did I want one but it wasn't like I had a choice I slowly drifted off to sleep with thoughts racing threw my mind.

//

I skated my way to school on my skateboard with my headphones in playing lovers rock by tv girl and 16 mirrors by Alex g up next along with IFHY by Tyler the creator.

My outfit wasn't all that great is was a black sweatshirt with red stripes and I had on blue baggy jeans with rips in them with a pair of black converse and having my hair clipped up with two strands down in the front, I was also wearing some rings bracelets a nose ring and earrings with light makeup.

I made my way to the overly large school with a bunch of kids surrounding i looked up at the large school with the name being "Etowah High School"

"Geez" I mumbled under my breath looking back down kicking my skateboard up to my hands and heading in. A couple of staffs greeted me at the front office.