Phone call

***Hello, world and all those who inhabit it! That's from SpongeBob Squarepants! Which is random since I haven't seen that show in EVER! Okay, lately it's taking me longer to write a chapter because people keep texting me! (You know who you are!) Anyway! Enjoy!***

Chapter 10:

I sit on the couch flipping through random channels. I'm eating fruit snacks. Corra's being a bitch. I haven't talked to her since she stormed out, but I'm not going to call her. She has to call me! It's not my fault! As I'm thinking this my phone rings. I answer without looking at who it is.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Uhh ... Hey." Says a male voice.

"Who is this?" I ask into the phone.

"Louis." The voice says. I groan inwardly.

"What's wrong?" He asks. Okay, maybe it wasn't inwardly like I thought.

"I just thought it was going to be someone else." I say.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"It doesn't even matter, really, anymore. Wait- how'd you get my number?" I ask realizing he shouldn't have my number. I've never given it to him!

"Oh, I uhh stole it from Corra's phone." He admits sheepishly.

"What?! Why?!" I yelp. What the hell? Creep much?

"Well, I had to tell you something!" He protests.

"Couldn't you like wait! Not steal it from your sisters phone!" I say.

"Well, I just wanted to say, Corra's really upset! Do you know what happened to her?" He asks with concern.

"Yeah! Actually I do know what happened to her! I'm glad she's upset! Severs the bitch right!" I yell. I gasp, whoops! It just slipped out before I remembered who is was talking to.

"Omigod! I am so sorry! I forgot-" I start.

"It's fine. Really. I understand." He says. I start to laugh. He just pretty much admitted she's a bitch! I find that hysterical.

"Why are you laughing, love?" He asks.

"Sorry! It's just so funny!" I continue laughing. Pretty soon he does to.

"Why are you laughing now?" I ask calming down.

"Because of you!" He says.

"What?! What did I do?" I ask.

"Your laugh!" He starts to laugh again.

"It's not that funny!" I protest. I hate my laugh. I really truly do! It sounds so weird. I really don't like it!

"Sorry, love. Anyway, what happened to Corra?" He ask. I debate hanging up, but then he'd probably just call back. So I just tell him.

"Why would Harry ask her out?" Be thinks out loud.

"Duh! It's pretty obvious! He likes her!" I roll my eyes. Boys are so blind at this stuff!

"No, no he doesn't. That's why it's weird ..." He trails off.

"Yes! I am pretty sure he likes her! Have you seen him! Whenever I'm with Corra he always is around and talks to her and stuff!" I face-palm myself. Omigod! Boys are-UGH!

"Taylor, I know what I'm talking about. He doesn't like her! Trust me!" He argues.

"Whatever! God, you're just like Corra!" I mutter.

"I'm not! I am much more drop dead sexaaay!" He says. I burst out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"That wasn't a joke." He seriously says. I continue laughing.

"I know! It's still funny!" I laugh some more. He gasps.

"What?! You don't think I'm drop dead sexaaay?! That's the first someone's ever thought that!" He pretends to be shocked.

"I never said that!" I say. I stop laughing at what I said.

"There we go! Now everyone thinks I'm gorgeous!" He says with pride.

"Louis who are you talking to?" I hear a female voice say in the background.

"Oh ... Just a friend!" He yells back to the voice. He mutters something.

"Umm, Taylor. I have to go. Scarlett and I are going somewhere. Bye, love. It was fun talking." He says before he hangs up. I sigh and close my eyes. That was probably the best phone call I've had in my life. I mean OW! That boys going to give me a heart attack!

***How'd you like! OW!!! They're giving me a Heart Attack! Omg! See what I did?!?! Huh?!?! Hub?!?! Of course you did you little Directioners you!! I love y'all, just remember that! Us Directioners aren't friends! We're family! Oh, Yes! It's true!

Lots of Love

Taylor:)***