Drunken mistakes

*** Hey, my lovelies!! I've missed you!! Tom Daley is pretty hot! Random I know! But seriously! Can we please just take a moment?!?!? Hahaha! That reminds me if the video 'How to: Stalk One Direction.' By Tyler Oakly! It's HILARIOUS!! I love it! Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!***

Chapter 4:

Taylor's POV:

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in!" Taylor Swifts voice sang over the radio, which was cranked all the way up. I slightly buzzed. What the hell? I am fucking drunk! Corra seems to be in the same state. We're on the dance floor. Corra with some random guy, and me with Dimitri. All of a sudden a swarm of people pile into the already crowded home. I realized who they are. Even in my drunken state I knew we needed to leave. NOW! I pulled Corra by the arm.

"Hey! Let go! What are you doing?" She tried to squirm away.

"Corra, stop! Look who just got here?" I point over to where they're standing. She seems to sober up quickly because she quietly says a "Oh shit." And drags me to the opposite end of the house.

"We need to leave! He will be pissed!" Corra looks freaked. I don't blame her. I am scared and I don't have to go home to him.

"Okay let's just stay calm. I-" I try to start.

"Hey, girls!" Harry cheerfully says. I glance at a freaked out Corra. She looks at me.

"Uhh. Hi, Harry." Corra says.

"How's it going? Hey are you drunk?" Harry asks. We are leaning against a wall. I feel like I need to throw-up. That's it. Corra leans to the opposite side of the one I'm on and barfs.

"Ugh! Lets go home. Taylor, you drive." Corra hands me the keys. Before I can grab them Harry takes them.

"No! You're drunk. I'll take you home. Taylor, go get Louis. Tell him to take you home and that I have taken Corra home. Lets go." He leads Corra outside.

"Fine." I grumble. My head is spinning as I make my way through the crowd. I stumble a little when someone bumps me. I feel two hands righten me. I turn to see Dimitri.

"Can you help me find Corra's brother?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I think I saw him go upstairs." I follow him up the crowded steps.

"I'll start here. You start there." He points to one end if the hall. I open the first door. Nope not there. I open the second. Not him either. The third. Yup. I see him laying on the bed with some random girl straddling him, as the kiss.

"You have to take me home." I say. They spring apart. The girl rushes to get her top on to cover her bra. Louis sits up an looks at me.

"What the hell!?!?" He watches as the girl leaves. Fast I might add.

"Wait com- Ugh! What are you talking about now?" He looks irritated.

"I said-" That's all I get out before I run to the bathroom that connects to the room. I open the toilet an throw-up. I stand up and shakily flush it. I rinse my mouth out.

"I said. Please take me home. Please, Louis." I feel very tiered.

"Uhh. Yeah. I'll take you home. Lets go." He stands up and he puts a arm around my lower back and leads me to his car. I slide in the passenger seat. I lean my head against the window.

"Where's Harry and Corra?" He asks as we pull out of the driveway.

"Uhh. Harry took Corra home. She was pretty bad." I say. He just nods. It's a silent ride, as we drive I fall asleep. I wake up when someone lifts me up.

"Ugg!" I groan.

"Shh." A guy says. I open my eyes a little to see Louis.

"Where are we?" I groggily ask.

"My house. You can stay with Corra tonight." He says.

"Okay." I close my eyes again. He carries me upstairs to the guest room. He lays me in the bed. He slips off my shoes.

"Come here. I have to tell you something." I whisper. I really don't know what I'm doing.

"What?" He asks.

"It's a secret!" I giggle. He gets close. I have no idea what demon possessed me to do it, but I lean in and kiss him. I break this kiss and lay back down in the bed.

"That's my secret." I giggle. He stands up.

"Goodnight, Taylor." With that he leaves. I pass out on the bed.

***Like hi! I am watching the Oscars. I love watching shows like BRIT Awards, Emmys, and the Grammys. I don't know why. Anyway hope you liked!

Lots of Love

Taylor:)***