Party time

***Okay. I might not update this book much until I finish the one I am working on now. But I will update. Hopefully once a week. Anyways enjoy this totally awesome chapter!:)***

Chapter 2:

Taylor's POV:

"I feel like I will stick out." I admit to Corra. She gave me a black dress that is shorter than my knees. It has thin black straps and is low cut. She also gave me heels to go with it. Lord knows I will face plant at some point during the night!

"Don't be such a baby! You won't stick out! Hey, my mascara is downstairs get it?" She calls from the bathroom.

"Fine!" I get off her bed and go downstairs. I walk to the main bathroom downstairs. I bend to down to get it from under the counter. I hear someone clear their throat. I jump up and spin around. I expect Louis, but it's not him.

"OMG! You're Harry Styles!" I fangirl a little! But how can you not! I mean he is beautiful!

"OMG! I am!" He says in a high pitched voice.

"Sorry! I am sure you get annoyed with people who do that! I am Taylor." I introduce myself.

"As you already know I am Harry. Pleasure."

"Taylor, god damn!" Corra barges in. She is only in a towel since she just took a shower. She stops short at the sight of Harry. She blushes deep red.

"H-hi." She stammers. I try not to laugh. I've never seen Corra at a loss of words. It's actually pretty amusing!

"Hi, Corra. Lou has told me a lot about you." He holds out his hand. She places her hand in his. He brings it to his lips an kisses her hand. She giggles a little.

"Ugh! Harry! Really? With my sister of all people!" Louis stands on the outside of the doorway. He releases Corra's hand.

"Fine, I'll go for her little friend." He winks and throws a arm around me. I giggle a little. Corra looks a little ... Pissed. Louis just looks ... Discussed.

"Harry! That's not what I meant! I meant they are little girls! They can't be with you!" Louis sighs. Harry unwraps his arm and punches Louis in the shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubs the spot Harry punched.

"What's so wrong if one of them was with me? Huh? I am I that bad?" He asks. Louis laughs.

"Of course not, Haz. Lets let them get ready." Louis leads Harry away from us. Harry looks back and Corra and says.

"See, you soon, Love." I look at a blushing Corra. We race upstairs. Corra finishes getting ready. She wears a red dress kind of like mine. It's about the same length. Maybe even shorter. Only, it doesn't have any straps.

"Lets go!" She says. We go downstairs.

"We'll be back! Don't wait up!" She hollers.

"Whatever! Just don't get drunk! We aren't picking you up!" Louis warns. Corra turns and faces me.

"Nag, nag, nag! Ugh! T.hat boy annoying!" We get in the car. She starts it and we're off. We drive to the neighboring town of Cold Spring. We get to a house, and by the looks of it the party is in full swing already. We hop out and make our way to the doorstep. She opens it. We walk in. The music is blaring. People are dancing and grinding on each other in the makeshift dance floor. Boys and girls carry around cups of alcohol. We make are way into the kitchen. We get drinks. I down mine right away.

"Whoa. Someone's a little excited!" A voice says behind me. I turn around to see Dimitri. He's a senior. He's 6 feet tall. He has jet black hair. I'll admit. He's fun to flirt with.

"Of course, baby! I am always excited with you around!" He smirks.

"Please tell me something I didn't already know!" I grin. I look to see Corra on the dance floor grinding on some random drunk guy.

"Looks like your friends having fun without you." Dimitri comments.

"Whatever. I don't need her to have fun, babe. You're all I need." I wink at him. He grins and pulls me to him. I can smell alcohol on his breath. I smile.

"Oh really now?" He asks. I nod.

"Really."

"Well then. Are you ready for a very fun night?" He asks. Before I answer his lips attack mine.

***Okay, this whole time I write this I keep singing that song! It's really stuck in my head! Ugh! It's annoying after a while! That's all little kids. ( Even though I am pretty sure most people who will read this will be older than me.).

Lots of Love

Taylor :)***