Getting even is fun

***Woohoo! I am really starting to like this book! At first I didn't think I would like it very much, but know I actually love it! It's my second favorite book I've written! Right after Always there! I hope you've been loving this book as much as I have! Enjoy!***

Chapter 7:

Taylor's POV:

"Are you sure this'll work?" Corra whispers to me. I nod even though we are in the dark and she can't see me.

"Are you ready?" I whisper.

"Yeah." She says.

"1 ... 2 ... 3!" She grabs the sleeping Louis's feet and I grab his hands. We tie them to his bedposts. He wakes up and starts to thrash around.

"What are you doing?" He yells.

"Corra, grab the make up!" I instruct. She hands me the bag full of make up.

"Lou, what's wrong?" I hear the boys approach his room.

"Get the door. Lock it. Thank you." I tell Corra. She said I could be the one who is in charge. First, so she wouldn't get in as much trouble and second, I came up with it.

"What the hell are you two doing? Let me go!" He keeps yelling and trying to get his hands and feet free.

"Well, we decided. We couldn't let you scare us and get away with it. You need it some payback. We think this is perfectly fair. Now lets start with. THIS!" I find some really deep red lipstick. I open it open.

"Oh yes. It matches your skin tone very well, Louis! You'll look stunning!" Corra is laying on the ground hold her stomach laughing.

"No! Don't put that on me, Taylor! Taylor! Don't you dare!" He yells.

"Louis, what's going on!" I hear them pounding in the door.

"Oh, it's nothing boys! Go back to bed!" Corra yells. I put the lipstick on Louis. He jerks his head making it go all over his face. I tisk.

"Uh-uh-uh! You can't do that! It'll ruin the look we're going for! Corra, eyeshadow." I trade the lipstick for the eyeshadow. I pick a dark blue.

"Close your eyes. It'd be better not to resist on this one." I suggest. He gives me a death glare, but complies anyways. I put it on.

"Blush please. Thank you. Oh, Louis you look ... PhanomaNIALL, BrilLIAM, extraordanHARRY, amaZAYN and fabuLOUIS!" I say after I'm done. Corra applauds my handy work.

"Oh! I almost forgot! What's a model without a photo shoot?" I ask as I grab the camera.

"No! Please don't! I am sorry! I deserves this! It wasn't funny!" Louis starts to plead.

"Smile!" I say as I take a picture. I turn to a red faced Corra.

"I think we're good." She nods. We open the door and leave.

"Hey, you guys! You forgot I am still tied to the bed!" Louis shouts from his room.

"Oh we know you are!" Corra yells back. I smile.

"That was fun! We should that more often." Corra says with a grin still plastered to her face.

"Definitely!" I agree.

***I know that was a short chapter! I am so sorry! I meant for it to be longer, but ya' know. Whatever! :) anyway I hope you liked it!

Lots of Love

Taylor:)***