"Looks like some cords are keeping you from moving. I'm gonna go back down and set you free, okay?" Adrienne says, then looked at the boat where Estelle sat. Thankfully, her daughter was still there.

"Can you do me a favor and make sure my daughter doesn't disappear? She's up there on that boat," Adrienne asked, pointing at where Estelle sat. Andrea nodded a "yes", then Adrienne went back down under the water.

Adrienne was only able to get a couple of cords off of Andrea's leg. The final one being stubborn. It turned for the worse when Andrea started moving rapidly.

Adrienne poked her head out of the water to find Andrea in a panic.

"Andrea? Andrea you need to c—," She was cut off by Andrea pointing up ahead. There was a large piece of debris with a sharpened end heading straight for them. Adrienne turned to Andrea in a panic.

"Listen, on my count, we go under. You hear me?" Adrienne says. She counted to three, dunking herself and Andrea underwater.

She used the time she had to release the final cord on the woman's leg. The two resurface out of the water.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," Andrea cried.

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗥

"Any word on how Operation Buck Up Buck is going?" Hen asked, walking over to Eddie. The 118 were on call to put out a hot dog stand that set on fire, and had just finished. Travis hopped out of the fire truck and made his way over.

Buck had sent a photo of himself, Adrienne, Christopher, and Estelle at a diner earlier that morning. Travis joined the small huddle that consisted of Eddie, Chimney, and Hen.

"This was from this morning. Full stack and then I think he said the movies before they hit the park," Travis says, pulling out his phone to show a photo. Christopher sat in front of a large stack of pancakes.

"By now, Chris has come down from a serious sugar high, and Buck is regretting his life choices," Eddie says. Just as Travis turned to walk away, an amber alert appeared on his phone. He turned back to the 118.

"Hey, did someone leave a hydrant open?" Bobby asked. Travis walked over to the fire captain and shows him his phone.

"It's not a hydrant, Bobby."

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧

Adrienne sat with Andrea on the boat with Estelle in her arms. A couple of more people were with them as well. She didn't pay much attention to what they were looking at until she heard a young child's voice.

"What's that in the water?"

Adrienne looked over at the horrible sight. Someone's missing limb floated passed them, and then...

..Multiple dead bodies came close to their vision. The young child pointed at one of the bodies and shouted what broke Adrienne's heart into a million pieces.

"Mommy!"

Adrienne rushed to the child to pull her away from the sight. However this was going to go.. it wasn't going to end well.

When Buck first discovered that the two most important people in his life were missing, he started to panic. He saw Adrienne jump into the booth holding Estelle with her, but he couldn't make it in time to reach her.

And now... now Christopher was missing. He only looked away for a second. Just a second, to try and help a man who was reaching for him. The 136 firetruck he was on tipped over, causing the 8 year old boy to fall into the water.

"Christopher!" Buck shouts. He went to the edge of truck to search for him in the water. Buck jumped into the water to search for him.

Buck couldn't have truly lost him. He didn't need to lose another person dear to him.

Another wave struck the area. The people on the boat with Adrienne were clinging on as it tipped over just a bit. Shouts from people coming their way became more audible to them.

The adults who were able to, helped the people who were trying to climb up to the boat in. Adrienne looked around and spotted a familiar yellow shirt.

"Chris!" Adrienne shouts. She'd recognized the boy in an instant. Adrienne turned to Andrea, "Watch Ellie for me, okay?"

Andrea nodded a "yes" in reply. Adrienne jumped in the water after Christopher. The boy was slipping away from her quickly. Adrienne used a nearby pole as leverage to hoist herself further towards the boy.

In one jump, she was able to grab on to him.

"Chris! Oh, thank God you're safe," Adrienne sighed. She heard cheers as she made her way back over to the boat. Adrienne placed Christopher down beside Estelle and Andrea.

"Adrienne.. I lost- I lost Buck," Christopher says.

"I know.. I know, buddy. I lost him too. But we'll find him, okay?" Adrienne replied.

𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗠 || E. BUCKLEYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara