Chapter 1.7) All The Right Moves

I woke up, to see Nancy laying beside me on the bed and Johnathan sleeping on the floor. I saw the clock, it was 6:00 am, I got up. I have a feeling, surely some shit is gonna happen today.

I went to the bathroom, splashed cold water on my face. I swished my mouth with mouthwash and combed my hair.
I came out and saw Nancy and Johnathan awake. Nancy was rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

"Did you guys sleep okay?", they nodded.

I went down to the basement to check on Mike, and saw him sitting on the couch-- El was not in the room. Mike looked up at me, anger and sadness written over his face.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked. Mike looked up. "I'm fine. El's gone. Lucas and I got in a fight, just because he doesn't like her." Mike replied.

"Don't worry, Mike, she will come back." I said. He sighed. "I'm, I am sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Look, I don't think you need to worry about finding Will now. Nancy, Jonathan, and I have it covered." I replied, walking over and sitting next to him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked, confused and angry. "I, uh-- Nancy, Johnathan and I had a close encounter with...." I trailed off, and grabbed the game piece off the floor. I picked it up, "....the Demogorgon." , I finished. His eyes widened.

"So...it did take Will. Right? Will's still alive?" Mike asked. "I hope so. He has to be." I responded, and Mike smiled and gave you a quick hug. I went to Nancy's room.

"Go and get ready, we need to go", she said as tossed me her clothes. She gave me a white sweater with blue lines on it, and a pair of jeans.

 She gave me a white sweater with blue lines on it, and a pair of jeans

I got ready and we climbed out through the window. On our way, we confirmed the plan.

Our theory was that Demogorgons detect blood, just like sharks. So, it was the reason of the dying deer and Barb going missing. Nancy told us that Barb had a cut on her hand at that night.

We arrived at the store, me and Nance went down the other way, and picked out all the things we needed. We were done picking all the supplies, as we met Johnathan at the cashier's table.

We placed everything on the table including bear traps, nails, flashlights, lighter fluid and gasoline. The cashier gave us a strange look.

"We need four boxes of 38s", Johnathan said as the cashier placed the boxes on the table. "What are you kids gonna do with this?"

"Isn't it obvious?", I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Monster hunting", Nancy rolled her eyes at the cashier.

"Can you just hurry, please?, I said as politely as I can.

The cashier took the money and gave us the supplies as we stepped out of the store to my car. We helped Johnathan to store the supplies in the car