Chapter 1.1) A Normal Day

I woke up at the sound of my alarm beeping, I got out of the bed to get ready for school. I wore a black full sleeved turtleneck, with a white- patterned pants. I combed my hair in a ponytail leaving a strand of my hair on my face.

I wore my black shoes

I wore my black shoes. I brushed my teeth and made my breakfast. I had my breakfast and took the keys. I sat in the car, I turned on the music, 'Time After Time' , my favourite song, I used to sing this with Steve. God, I miss him so much.

I reached the school and went to the locker to get my books for the first class,
I opened the locker as I kept my bag inside.

"Hey", Jonathan said, making me jump out of my skin at the sudden voice.

"Ohh shit, you scared me", I said as I kept a hand on my chest.

"I am sorry", he chuckled, "You look beautiful", he said making me blush.

"Thanks", I smiled.

"Umm, I actually need some help," he said. "So that's what the compliment was for, huh?", I smirked, joking.

"I actually meant it", he said

"Chill John, I was just joking" , I said, chuckling, he sighed.

"Can you drop Will at home, today, am busy with some assignments at school, so I will be late", "Of course, not a problem".

"Thanks", he hugged you, I hugged him back. "No worries John", he smiled as we pulled away.

"Shall we go to our first class?", he said as I nodded and we went to separate directions to our classes.

"Well, he called me", Nancy said as she joined me to our class with Barb.

"Who called you?", you asked her with a smile. "Steve Harrington", she said as I frowned inside and went inside the class, I sat on the last bench, so no one disturbs me.

I didn't talk to Steve after he turned into 'King Steve', I wanted him back as my best friend, and not some popular douchebag. He always tried talking to me, but I refused, because he would apologize and the next day, he would act like the 'King Steve' again. Whenever, he saw me, his eyes glazed and his face turns sad. I ignore him and that's the reason I don't talk to him anymore. Johnathon was my best friend now, I often go to his house for dropping Will, his mom is really nice and sweet to me. She always considers me as a part of her family, I like her very much, I always helped them and I really loved their little family.

The class ended, as I was pretty much in my own world, the whole day, it was a normal day at school. I, then went out of the school and headed toward my car, and that's when I met Steve, he looked at me, his eyes glazing again with a sad look on his face, I rolled my eyes and walked past him, but he ran towards me.

"Hey, hey, hey", he said as he joined me.

"What do you want, King Steve?", you asked him annoyed.

He sighed, "Why don't you talk to me anymore, you know you are my best friend, I miss those days when we used to hangout together."

"I am not your best friend anymore, you have those idiots, Carol and Tommy.", I continued walking.

"Can you just tell me what I did, ever since we joined the school, you stopped talking to me, I am sorry if I did something wrong", he stood in front of me

"You really don't know what you did?", he shook his head, confused. I sighed.

"I will not tell you until you realize, Steve, let me go", I said and walked away to my car and drove off.

"What a day", I mumbled as I stopped the car and reached my doorstep, I went inside the house, I washed my face and got changed into my baggy clothes.

I made some pasta, after I was done eating, I went to bed, letting the darkness consume me.

(I am sorry for a short story, but this is just the starting, stay tuned!)