Better Late Than Never

Start from the beginning

Mr. Silas approached, smiling.

"Welcome! Nunew, what are you doing here at this hour? I'm here to fix the cabinets in the teachers' room. I'll be back when the house is near."

He said, pointing to the drill in his hand.

"I brought my stepbrother here to show me around the school." I said.

"Wander, of course. Welcome, sir!"

I introduced Zee to Mr. Silas and we started touring the school. When Mr. Silas left to finish the repair work, I started giving Zee detailed information.

"This is not a school, it's an old mansion. Mr. Silas is the principal of a public school here. He rented this mansion to give free courses to orphans. That's why he was looking for a volunteer teacher. I wanted to reach him when I saw it on social media. That's how we met."

"How beautiful. And who pays the rent?"

"We are trying to collect from various philanthropists. Sometimes I meet with my friends' families. Something happens thanks to the beautiful hearts of the children. It is our music room. Here I teach children notes and musical instruments I know."

He looked at me in surprise.

"So you're the teacher here?"

When he said that, I smiled.

"Well, it kind of is."

He smiled at me too.

I showed him the musical instruments as he toured the interior.

"How did you get all of these?"

"Actually, I donated them here."
I said.

"I bought these here from my mother's fee for my education."

Zee approached me. He looked impressed.

"Nunew, you're so good." he said, wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him and fixed my eyes on his eyes.

"You are like that."

"It's a pity we've never known each other, even though we've lived in the same house all this time." said.

"But we've learned, better late than never."

We got really close to each other. I wrap my arms to his body. At that moment, the door clicked and then opened immediately, and we both pulled back abruptly.

"Zee, how do you like it?" said Mr. Silas.

We both looked at each other playfully, "Yes," Zee agreed.

After that night, we were at our home's kitchen together.

"You chopped up the tomatoes and cucumbers, didn't you Nunew?"

"Yes Zee."

While he was cooking pancakes with his back turned, I was placing the breakfast items on the table.

My mom and stepdad would be here soon.

"Taxi is taking too long. I said I'll take them. They didn't listen."

Zee spoke as he placed the plate of pancakes in the corner of the table.

"It's better that way. We prepared it together."

He smiled.

"You are right."

I approached and kissed his lips, he kissed my neck and just then, after the sound of the key, my mother and Fethua came in. Zee and I ran and took the suitcases from them and put them in the corner.

"Welcome!"

When we both shouted in the same mouth, our people looked at us in surprise. My mother said, "What breakfast did you make?", thoroughly surprised.

We sat them down and started serving. Yesterday we tried to make similar recipes that the twins prepared for breakfast.

After we all had breakfast together, Zee went to the rehearsal of the team he had made for tomorrow's party, my parents retired to his room to rest, and I left the house to meet my best friend Benjamin.

We met at a cafe not far from home. I missed him so much. We used to meet regularly during the holidays, but due to the events of this week, we could not find the opportunity to meet.

The cafe we came to was a place preferred by all high society. The tables were filled with various influencers and celebrities. Since I was going to tell Benjamin about my private life, I wanted to sit in a corner. What had happened was too much for anyone here to hear. After the hug, we sat down together.

"Where are you boy? How did I miss you?"

"I missed you too, Benji. What happened! Wait, I'll tell you all."

Benjamin was watching me in shock as I started to explain what had happened with Zee.

"Well, I knew about it. I felt that attraction. Okay, if we thought his actions against you, there must be something."

"I don't know. This is Zee but he seems changed. I can't be sure either. Tell me what you did."

Benjamin sighed loudly and leaned back in the chair.

"You know my parents. Two days ago, there was a big fight at home. Finally they decided to get divorced. I'm happy for them. But they wore us out a lot. Come on, I have my own house but it is hard for my sister."

"Are you glad that they are officially divorced? Who will stay with your sister after the divorce?"

"My sister doesn't want to stay in either of them, she's right. Despite cheating on each other for months, they lived in the same house. The child's psychology deteriorated. If I had kept the house earlier, I would have taken her with me. They got involved with her for a while. In short, she will stay with me. We will arrange high school as close to my house."

I reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Fine. Look, if you need anything..."

Benjamin interrupted.

"My friend, you have money I have money. What is the result? Believe me, I understand that money has no value anymore. A peace or a peace. But your support is enough for me."

He smiled and took my hand on his shoulder.

"By the way, you're coming tomorrow too? Come on, don't leave me alone there."

I nodded.

"I'm coming, don't worry."

We were invited to the mansion of one of the leading families of the business world for tomorrow. The host family was very ostentatious.