She plummeted her suitcase on the floor. She was about to leave the room when Rutba Begum entered.

"Put this on your feet." Nisha regarded her when she gave the ointment to her.

She smirked. "I can foplayeplays medicine on my burnt feet but what can be the treatment for my broken heart? It's untreatable, Dadi Jaan. And this pain is nothing in front of that."

Nisha ended the discussion by saying this line. What could Dadi Jaan say in reply to this? She was speechless.

She scurried towards her and hugged her. Pulling away, she joined her both hands in front of her. "If I had the slightest idea of his motives, I would have stopped him. It's my mistake. I am sorry, Nisha. "

Nisha's breath hitched seeing this. She didn't mean to make her dear grandmother feel remorseful.

"What are you doing? Don't go this." She held her both hands.

"Please forgive me, beta," she muttered. "It shouldn't have happened to you."

One corner of Nisha's lip twitched in irony. "It happened because I am an idiot."

"No, it's because he is an idiot. He didn't even know the truth about his father and he decided to seek rev--"

"Dadi please!" She interpreted her. "I don't want to hear anything....you...you take care of yourself," she smiled at her.

"Where will you go? Your mother is still--" She deliberately left the sentence in between.

Nisha chuckled. "When she will see me ruined, her anger will die down. Yes, she will be sadder to learn that the same blood first bit her husband now bit her daughter as well."

"How will you back?" Rutba Begum regarded her face apologetically.

She smirked. "A vehicle which defines my true place."

Rutba Begum felt her heart slashed into pieces at this. "I ask the driver to drop off you."

Nisha shook her head. "No, I don't want to use anything of this royal palace."

"Then I'll accompany you. I won't let you go alone at this part of the night," Rutba Begum said sternly.

Nisha couldn't stop her now seeing the resolution in her grandmother's eyes.

Nisha dragged her suitcase and hurriedly went downstairs. Reaching the living room, her rebel heart tried to seek his sight but soon her brain overpowered, and she left Sufiyan Mansion. That guy didn't speak anything in his defense. He neither say sorry to her nor tried to say anything else. He was silent. And it proved it was a silence of victory. He wasn't at all bothered by her. He got what he wanted and now Nisha could go to help from his side.

How weird was her journey? She lived here just for two days. Got married but never saw her walima. Taking a deep breath, they stopped a taxi and told the driver the address of her house.

She didn't know how her mother would react to this. Seeing her daughter coming to her in the night was as has She now realized it was a punishment for her from Allah because she went against her mother's words. She made her angry.

Looking out through the window, her vision became hazy. How good of an actor Ruhaan was. She never for once detected any lie or fabrication in his words, intonation, and ways. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying.

After a tough ride of half an hour, they finally reached her house. Sufiyan Mansion and this worn-out dwelling gave her a contrast to the downfall of her life as well. She plummeted back to where she belonged.