When do we know...

Hey Guys, an UPDATE! YEAY!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY!!!

---

"Look who's here?!" Beam says jolly when he opens Phana's room the following day at the hospital.

But before Phana can answer the question he sees a petite man with a dimple on his cheek breaching from behind the door, ignoring Beam's question "Jeez, is this hospital room or cemetery" says the man sarcastically after he smells a strong tuberose scent from the room

"Kitty?" Phana amazed 

"I know it's your favorite flower," Kit says while inspecting the room, looking at all the vases in the room "but you don't need one, two, three, four,..." he counts until all the vases are counted "15 vases filled of tuberose" It is well known that Phana's favorite flower is tuberose, so its normal for people to send tuberose to Phana when something is happening. and 15 vases is not quite the right amount of flower arrangement Phana received since the news of his car crash spread to the news station; it keeps coming, but he kinda sorted out which vases can enter his room.

Phana folded his arm on his chest, looking at the man who without asking already sitting on the couch next to his bed; the man who is since 6 years ago left everything he owns behind, going out of nowhere out of touch with anyone else in his life. "I am worried about you," he says when he saw a sour face on Phana's expression "Oh cmon, I drove all night just to get here"

"All night?" Beam questioned because there is no way for people to drive all night "a journey between Lasem to Suvarnapura only takes 4 hours driving" he adds, Beam knows it well because Beam also takes part in his father-in-law's presidential rally on which they take the bus.

Kit takes a moment of silence, Beam knows he exaggerated his story "Well, not all night, all night" he defends "I arrived at 11 and I stayed at Kempinski last night" he adds "So just take that as all night, okay?" he sulks

 "Okay, okay," says Phana calming "how are you?" asked Phana to Kit 

Kit moves his sights to Phana who is sitting on his bed, he stares at Phana wondering not one bandage is covering any of Phana's body parts "I am great. HOW ARE YOU!" he answers and after he realized how calm Phana is, he yelled at Phana.

"I am good," Phana says skeptically hoping that's what Kit wants to hear "I just had a car crash yesterday" he adds catching Kit up casually.

Kit looks at Beam "Why the TV makes it so bad?"

"Oh it's bad" Beam answer

"BUT HE LOOKS FINE" he rages while pointing at Phana

"You know what," Beams says "sometimes something just can not be explained" Beam explains "and this is one of them"

"Really?"

Beam nodded, "Hello?" Phana says while waving at the back after Beam and Kit ignore him and talk about him but Phana can hear what they are saying, Both of them look at Phana and smirk at him.

---

When the afternoon comes, Phana is left alone with only Kit accompanying him, while Beam must return to his house and pick up Zion from school. Kit is sitting quietly on the couch next to Phana's bed while reading a book called 'A Curious History of Sex'; Phana only stares at where Kit is seated with a grin shaped on his lips, "What?" Asked Kit, he can feel that Phana is staring at him.

"Nothing" Pha denied "Just looking at you, I never knew you liked books that much, you've been reading nonstop since half past nine" 

"I started to read three years ago," says Kit to Phana "my girlfriend loves books"