Wrecking Ball

Hey Guys, a TRIPLE UPDATE! WHAT!!!

anw, Have you listened to Miley Cyrus and  Dolly Parton's duets on 'Wrecking ball'? SO GEWD! 

Hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY!!!

---

Beam's arrival last night, was quite surprising for Phana. at first, he wasn't expected to be left alone in his apartment, he still expects Ming will be there, at home, waiting in the dining room with his tablet in front of him and smiling at him while Phana enters the room. At least, beam sleep-over last night at Phana's eases disappointment in Phana's heart. But in the morning,  when he is about to enter Phana's room to wake him up, he realizes that the room is dark and so quiet and just like what Beam predicted, Phana is gone.

"Where have you been?" Asked Beam, when he saw Phana enters the living room, Beam is sitting in the living room with his laptop on his lap making a report on his work.

Phana gasped, he is shocked he taught Beam is leaving "Running" Phana replied 

"For three hours?" says Beam after he looks at his watch it turns to almost 8 AM. 

Phana looked at Beam who is already neat with his look, he is curious whether Beam waiting for him to back before heading to the hospital "Five" Phana replied while walking toward the kitchen to grab a water bottle from the refrigerator  "I can't sleep, so I run from 3 AM"

---

"He loves me, isn't he?" Asked Phana to Beam after they finished his breakfast and moved to the living room, watching an episode of only murder in the building

Beam glazed to Phana "Who?" he questioned knowing what Phana means

"You know who" Phana answered

"Ming?" 

Silent. there is only silence between them

"I want you to tell me, why Forth?" Phana asked Beam. and Beam looked at him, he turn his head from the laptop he is playing with "I mean, is it the power? the money? the dino apron? like... what?" he adds "what is it?" Phana curious

Beam laughs upon hearing Phana's question, he put down his hot coffee on the table, he is silent and thinks "He's the one" Beam responded after he found the reason

Phana went silent, he leaned his back to the couch "The one!" Phana sighed and smiled, an empty smile

Beam looked at Phana who look dull "What?" he questioned why Phana sighed after he answered the one

Phana fixed his sitting position, and turn his head to face Beam "Okay, I'm gonna say something out loud that lately, it's really hard for me to say" Phana started and he takes paused "What do you and Forth have. what do Max and Tull have. I want that, I do," says Phana "You know how hopeless romantic am I, right?" 

Beam nodded to agree, he remember how hopelessly romantic Phana had always been; he mean if he is in a line at a coffee shop and the man before him ordered the same order as him, he will think that he is the one. That's how hopeless romantic Phana has always been, thinking every possibility in this world in every man can be his one true love.

Beam still doesn't know how to respond, while Phana feels the grouch in his heart, he wants to spill it out "And I keep waiting, and waiting, and wait until it happens" he spills "until lately, maybe I'm just tired, and I don't know...numb" Phana explains "I mean...you know I'll do everything to make someone he's 'my the one', I've done waiting for wayo for 5 years, I made a butterfly tattoo on my lower back just so I can meet the handsome dermatologist just because we whistling my favorite song in the street" He adds "I've done that kind of things, but it never happens" he pause. he takes deep sighs "you know the funniest part was? I dated Wayo not because I wanted it but because I have to do it" he says heavily "I know that's awful, but that's it" Phana finishes.