5

Hufftt, Thank god its finished, after a hectic week finally i can finish it

hope you all enjoy it

ENJOY!!!!

---

It's almost 4 AM in the morning, and Phana is awake for the fourth time since he is sleeping at 2 AM, he doesn't know why but every time he awakes he feels anxious; his chest felt burning or his heartbeat is becoming too fast, and every time he awakes he can see Ming's face in front of him while his hand either in Phana's hips or hand.

and when Phana stared at Ming for almost 3 minutes, "just sleep, Phi..." Ming says to Phana with his eyes closed and his hand touching Phana's cheek "it's your fourth time already"

Phana is just silent, he doesn't close his eye "It's just 3.45, even the sun still sleeping in the sky" says Ming when he opens his eye and patted Phana's arm "just sleep, P'"

---

when Phana is back to his apartment at 6.30 AM after looking for a chicken congee that Ming wanted, he walks to the kitchen he can see Ming is seating on the bar stool in the kitchen working on his tablet accompany by a cup of black coffee Phana prepared for him.

"Works?" says Phana when he put 3 packages of congee on top of the kitchen tops

Ming moved his eye to Phana "Yeah, there is some leak on the rig" Ming said "I think I have to go to the rig tomorrow"

Phana just nods

"What did you get?" 

"Congee in the victoria park"

"Thanks, P," says Ming with a big smile "it's hard to get there on Sunday"

"Yeah, car-free day," says Phana "what time did you awake?"

"The same time you closed the front door"

"Sorry to wake you up" 

"Apology accepted," says Ming "thanks for the coffee" 

Phana chuckled "btw, can you wake Zion?" Ming stood up with an ok in his hand "and get him a bath?" and again Ming just give him an ok.

Not long after Ming entered Phana's room, Zion is out with his sleeping eye and his hand rubbing his eye "Morning Zion!" says Phana "how's your sleep?"

"Morning uncle P, it's ok" says Zion answered

"Take a bath ok?" Phana says "Papi will be here at any minute" Zion just walks going to Ming's room, where all his clothes are

when Zion closed Ming's room door, Ming is out from Phana's room "where is he Phi?" 

Phana points at the closed door, when Ming enters his room  "ZION!!!NO!!!DON'T SLEEP ON THE BED AGAIN!!!" Ming is screamed waking Zion up again, and Phana just laughing outside

---

It took almost an hour for Phana, Ming, and Zion to get ready to get breakfast, tho it was Sunday Phana asked anybody who stayed in his house to respect the food. so waiting for Ming and Zion it's 30 minutes tops but waiting for Phana it's another level of hell, Phana already said to them to get the breakfast first, but Ming insisted for them wait for Phana.

BEP

alarm from the microwave signaling the reheating is done, Phana put the 2 bowls of congee in front of Ming and him, and just when they wanted to open the mouth 

TING

another notification appears from a tablet in the living room, It's a message from the concierge informing Beam is here, and with just one click Beam can get access to Phana's Apartment.