Fresh?

Finally an Update

I know you hate me guys, but please please forgive me, this is part 1 of (I hope) many parts of the Christmas and New Year chapter, so please keep supporting me, I know this story is a bit weird and confusing(?).

but hope you guys love it, I just wanted to share a story of 2 human being who loves each other, but sometimes we are just so dumb not to realize it, and the universe won't tell you either, and in the end, you have to tell yourself and you have to tell your other one, so that's why I make a weird and confusing story. hope you guys love it!

Enjoy!!!

---

It takes 45 minutes helicopter ride for Ming to approach the Achara Estate from the nearby airport, he remembers the first time he brings Phana to the heart of Borneo* almost a year ago, two weeks after the new year to be exact, they came to the rainforest to survey for their newest foundation's programs, they planned to help the orangutans, on the helicopter on the way to the conservatory Phana was mesmerized by the pale tall green in the forest, Ming even still remembered everything that Phana said during their 45 minutes ride like "It looks like a broccoli" or "what if a bear attack us at night?", Ming who still remember everything is smiling well chuckled all by himself at the back seat of the helicopter. 

When the helicopter approaches the Achara Estate, Ming can see a cross concrete structure from above he knows it's the cottage, his home with Phana for the next 2 weeks, this house is a brand new house just finished 4 months ago, when the helicopter touchdown he takes off his headphone and get off from the helicopter and walking and smiling through the little grass tornado, he can see Phana standing in the entrance stairs in his almost all-white outfit, white shirt with colorful embroidered in the collar, white shorts and beige woven raffia sandals his looks completed with his sleeves rolled into his knee, one thing makes it's off it's his ruffled hair.

On the other side, Phana is stunned by how's ming looks, different than usual with all black and grey t-shirt, Ming looks fresher with a white tee, white pants, light blue stripes blazer, brown loafers, and a leather gear bracelet. 

"Hey!" Ming says when he stops 5 steps below Pha, It's not usually for Pha to be quiet usually he greets him with "you're here, wanna eat?" or "I made something for dinner" but today Pha is silent, he just standing in there

Ming smiling looking at a different side of Phana, he takes one step closer to Pha "Ground control to P'Pha!", Pha is still silent

he takes one step again, Pha still silent, tho his eye following mings movement "Ground control to P'Pha!"

he takes one step again "Ground control to P'Pha!" Phana still silent

he takes one step again, the final step before the step Phana standing in, Ming gives his biggest smile to Phana, well he is not giving his smiling, he always automatically smiles when Phana is around him, he moves his head closer to Phanas head "Ground Control to Phana Kongthanin" says Ming and yes he gives a pause in between his word when calling Phana Kongthanin. 

he moved his head even closer just 4 inches in front of Phanas face"Ground Control to Phana Kongthanin" says Ming with the same word and the same intonation, when Phana suddenly realized he shake his head a little, Ming still smiling looking at Phana but he is not as close as before

"I'm handsome, right?" Ming asked teasing Phana

"ye...NO!" Phana answered, before he finished he knows he made a terrible mistake, so he corrects it "No...you are not handsome, you just look fresh"

"Fresh?"

"Yeah fresh" and before ming wanted to ask more, Phana leave to the kitchen 

"Describe fresh!" asked Ming loud while chasing Phana, "please get my belonging to my room." says Ming when he gave his weekender to a maid who sitting at the door of the living room.

---

When Ming finally changes his clothes to all grey loungewear, he gets back to Phana in the Kitchen, he knows Phana in the kitchen because he can smell the fragrance of his cooking, when Ming is seated on the stool he can see how Phana takes seriously on every dish he makes, he is amazed of it, he even doesn't let the middle age lady who is standing next to him to cook, he just asks for salt, or pepper, or chili, or sugar, he even grinds all the spice by himself. 

"What?" says Phana when he realized Ming stares at him

"Nothing" 

Phana turn off the stove when Ming answered nothing "Can you go downstairs please? It's all done" says Phana to the middle age lady. When he sees the middle age lady disappearing from the door "What is it?"

"Nothing"

"Spill!"

"Describe fresh" and it makes Phana's expression change "Do I look hot? or Handsome? or gorgeous?" asked Ming teasingly

"what do you mean?" Phana tries to avoid the question

"You said I looked fresh"

"I did not"

"Yes, you did"

"I did not"

"Do I have to remind you of the scene?" Ming teased Phana "I can even describe to you the detail"

"I did not say you looked fresh" Phana is still with his argument, "I said..." he paused, Mig waiting for Phana to continue "Your breath is FRESH!!" he says to Ming with his big smile while pointing at Ming like he won a lottery, Phana is so proud of himself more than ever.

Ming puts his arm on the table he stands up and moves his head closer to Phana he looked into his eyes "So..." ming paused "My breath is fresh?"

---

So recently I watched this game show on YT it's called the killer game, and in one episode (I forgot which one)  Lingyi -for me, she is the MVP of the game- she just f*d up, she exposed her role on the debate. That's why I make Pha in this episode so dumb #pleaseforgiveme, especially on the last line he got

---

*The Heart of Borneo is a conservation area in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei initiated by WWF and the three countries to protect the Borneo Rainforest. and for you who want to know more about the Borneo Rainforest, there is a documentary starring Dame Judi Dench exploring the Borneo Rainforest, the title is Judi Dench's Wild Borneo Adventure

---

Update

-July 2021