Chapter 1- Long day

(sorry if there are spelling errors, this was a bit rushed)
Seek POV:

*sigh*  after chasing the players I caught both of them. I couldn't wait to meet my good friend! As I walk up to the bronze door with excitement. To my surprise when i opened the door, figure would embrace me in his arms. " Seek!" "Figure!"  " Did you catch the humans?"  figure would ask.

" Well yes I got both of them." " Can we continue the story?" Figure suggested. " Sure. "

Figure POV:

I love it when I listen to seek reading to me in his soft voice. He reads fluently without stutters.

After some time

"Figure, I think it's time for a meeting.Lets continue this another day." Seek would suggest. He'd take my hand and guide me to the room.

I really loved the feeling of his warm hand. I wished this could go on forever

In the meeting room

Seek POV

"Hey guys! " I'd greet everyone. Then I realised the mood was off. Everyone was serious. I notice rush was looking grumpy so I politely ask, " rush, what happened? "

Then suddenly, rush would shout,

" SCREECH CALLED ME THE CHEAP VERSION OF AMBUSH! "

" YEAH, THAT'S BECAUSE HALT TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE TALKING BEHIND MY BACK " screech yells on his defense.

" N- no I didnt.."  Halt was clearly lying.

" CAN YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP!? " Jack exclaimed.

Everyone bursted out in an argument.

I  tried to make everyone quiet but it didn't work. Untill I realised figure was trembling because he hated loud noises.

Then I snapped...seeing figure uncomfortable was the last thing I wanted to see...

" SILENCE. " I would shout. Everyone would get scared. The room was silent and all eyes were on me.

" Look, I don't want any fights but please think about others. Some people have sensitive hearing. " I'd look at figure.

" Thank you seek.." figure would say.