"Huh? Um..I-It I..." Yug looked at her and tried to say but he was too shy to say.

"It-It was a-a, how.. how can I tell this?" Yug became flutter.

"God gifted you mouth to speak" Mira replied with a mischievous in her tone.

"A..wo...Umm, N-Nice" he looked away.

"Nice? Seriously? I expected something else!"

"I-It was g-good then!" Yug becomes embarrassed.

"Good!?" Mira whined making him shocked, Now how can he tell this? But still taking a deep breath He said.

"I loved it!" He spoke without stuttering.

"Ah, that is what I wanted to hear! You know it was so tough for me to manage everything so early, that too here!" Mira grinned making him confused.

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"Huh? Arey about this birthday surprise!" She told him making him more embarrassed.

"Wait! Did you think I-I was talking about our Ki-Kiss?" She asked, he just looked away which confirmed her and a blush crept on her cheeks.

"Well... The kiss was something I would love to take daily" She replied to which Yug bit his lower lip.

"Don't do that! They are already so soft! I was making sure that they don't bleed!" Mira told him eyeing his lips, damn man, he was making her go crazy.

Hearing her words he gulped and licked his lips but got shocked when Mira pressed her lips on his again without any warning, it took him time to comprehend but eventually kissed her back, how can he resist her now?

FLASHBACK ENDS

***

Next Day..
Morning..

"Happy Birthday Mere Bacche!" Meenakshi Hugged her elder grandson.

(My Child)

"Thank you Dadi!" Yug gave her a small smile.

"You know, I came to your room at midnight, but you didn't open the door!" She told him making him remember the reason and his cheeks redden.

"Umm, D-Dadi I-I was tired so I slept early!" Yug said and glanced at Mira who was already looking at him, when he looked at her, she immediately down her lashes.

"Oh never mind, You are not feeling any pain right?" Meenakshi inquired.

"No, I am good!"

"Happy birthday Yug!" Shaan wished him

"Thanks, dad" Yug gave him a formal smile which didn't go unnoticed by him and Mira.

"Happy birthday Yug!" Janvi wished him, He nodded after saying thanks to her.

Everyone wished Yug except Dipti which made him a little sad but he is habitual now, he just shrugged it off with a faint smile on his face, and Shaan was standing noticing his behaviour, he felt a pang in his heart, today if he was happy then he was sad too, He was feeling incomplete.

"Bhai, Aaj toh celebration Banta hai!" Geeta exclaimed.

"Of course! We will do that, it's been 10 years since he didn't celebrate his birthday, and for the last two years after he came back to his home city, he never celebrated and denied but today we are here, so we will surely celebrate!" Meenakshi said