16 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

Start from the beginning

"We got the power! Yeah!" Geoff pumps his fist in the air.

"The two teams will become one next week." Chris gets over the laughter. "But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes."

Duncan catches Lindsay staring in the boys direction and winks at her causing her to stick her tounge out at him, blowing a raspberry.

"After everyone is settled in, we'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have an uh... bite to eat." I joke causing Chris and Chef to giggle a little again.

"Ready for a little good news? This week, no one will be kicked off." Chris announces to the campers and everyone cheers. "It's all for reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move!" as they all get up and leave the dining hall Chris makes eye contact with me causing me to giggle a little again along with him and Chef.

•••

Chris tells me to go and help the girls sort out their stuff in the cabins and then go sort out the boys so that's exactly what I left to do. As I walk over to the cabin I hear shouting.

"Nobody's leaving until I find out who ate my pudding pockets!" Says a voice that seems to be Leshawnas.

"I ate them. So what?" That was obviously Heathers voice.

"Whoa! Pump the brakes a minute! You're "so what"ing me? That's my food. No one touches my food!" I walk over to the door where Bridgette is stood staring at the girls in the cabin.

"Whatever, deal with it. It serves you right for leaving your junk everywhere, especially that. That is bugging me." Heather points to Leshawna's Purple bra that is hanging from her bunk.

"Yeah, it'd bug me too if I didn't have anything in the front or in the back to shake." Leshawna's retorts.

"Yeah? Well, you've got so much junk in your trunk, your jeans should come with a trash compactor!" Heather gets up in Leshawna's face.

"Ooh! You want a piece of this?"

"Uh-oh." Bridgette says to me as i'm leaning over her shoulder to look into the room. Everyone stops and turns to the door.

"Bridgette, Morgan! It's so good to see you!" Heather saying sounding so fake it hurt. "Come in, come in! Welcome to our cabin. We're like a big family in here."

"Big and dysfunctional." Gwen adds. As someone who was previously on their team, I can certainly say that is true. And that Heather is a bitch. "Anything you need, just yell."

"Thanks for the awesome welcome, Heather." Heather hold Bridgette's arm in hers as they walk further into the cabin, me following soon after.

"Welcome to the club! It'll be so much fun! As long as you do everything Heather says." Lindsay clumsily says earning a kick in the shin from Heather.

"Yeah, we love joking around here at girls cabin." Heather laughs. "I made sure your bunk was next to mine–"

"Hey! That's my bed." Lindsay says offended earning a kick in the shin this time.

"So we can talk and share and really get to know each other." Heather carries on.

"Okay, yeah! Hey, thanks everybody, I can't wait to get to know all of–" Bridgette gets cut off by Heather.

"Okay! Plenty of time to chat later! Let's unpack." Heather drags her away and to her suit cases.

"This is great! I bet we're getting along way better than the guys."