"I will remove it then for my yoonkitty" jungkook said going towards namjoon.

"Hyung hold him for a minute"

Namjoon nodded taking yoongi in his arms who quickly snuggled into him.

Jungkook removed his coat and placed it on the black chair then again went infront of namjoon and said
"Now come to me hyung, look i am not wearing that scary coat"

But yoongi just clinging to namjoon and shook his head as no.

"You are making kookie sad kitkat" namjoon said rubbing yoongi's back.

"I will give you alot of hugs at home kookie" yoongi said looking at jungkook.

"But I want here, you know everybody here thinks that you are scared of me and you know I feel very sad at that time" jungkook said sadly.

"I am not scared of you kookie but I don't like d-doctors and whenever I come here, you always seems angry and scold me" yoongi said.

Jungkook knew that was right. He really behaves very strictly with him but it's because he most of the time stays very busy in hospital and when yoongi comes here for his regular check-ups he throw alot of tantrums and that makes jungkook very irritated.

"I am sorry hyung but I promise I will not behave like that from now on okay?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi stayed quiet for a minute then said
"Yoonkitty promise?"

Both namjoon and jungkook chuckled.

"Yes yoonkitty promise, now can I hold you?" Jungkook asked smiling at him.

Yoongi nodded and spread his arms for jungkook to pick him from namjoon's lap.

"Finally I have my yoonkitty in my arms, my cutie little fluff ball" jungkook said holding yoongi like a koala and spinning around.

"Careful kook" namjoon said concerned.

"Don't worry hyung, I will not anything happen to your KitKat" jungkook said kissing yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi placed his head on jungkook's shoulders while wrapping arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He was now calm but then the door opened.

"Hey yoongi" dr.steve stepped inside the room.

Jungkook quickly held yoongi more tightly knowing he is going thrash around which he definitely did right after he saw dr.steve.

"W-why is he here?" Yoongi asked with fear fully present in his voice.

"He is here to examine you hyung, just a check up nothing else" namjoon said getting up from the couch and going towards Dr.steve.

Yoongi saw namjoon shaking hands with the doctor and talking with him quietly.

"What are they talking kookie?" He asked to jungkook.

"Namjoon hyung is just telling him about what happened at home" jungkook answered.

"T-then what will he do?" Yoongi asked.

"I also don't know yoonkitty" jungkook said looking at namjoon and doctor talking.

"Ok so stay here for tonight" doctor Steve said to namjoon.

"Alright then" namjoon said nodding.

Doctor hummed then went towards jungkook.
"How are you yoongi?" He asked placing his hand on yoongi's chest.

Yoongi shifted in jungkook's hold which caused doctor to remove his hand because now yoongi's chest was pressed against jungkook's.

"Hyung let him examine you, jungkook lay him down on the bed" namjoon said.