Yes Master (part 2)

Liv Morgan POV:

I wake back up, slowly, almost falling back asleep. I look over to see Austin, already up, buttoning up his shirt. He looks over at me and smirks, biting his lip.

"Finally, your awake darling." Austin said. "I told you it was to early to wake up, you were still tired."
He walks over to me, siting on the bed, rubbing the bottom of my chin. I stare off, as I try to keep myself awake.

"Come on now baby, get up." Austin says, is continue to zone out still, almost falling back asleep. "I said, GET UP, now." Austin says, in a more annoying tone this time. I quickly get up, not wanting to push my luck.

"You need to shower or something?" He ask me

"Um, yea."

"You got 30 minutes, I'll get your clothes out for you." Austin says, before he begins to start kissing my neck slowly. I do a small giggle to them, before he stops.

"Alright, go now baby, and don't go over 30 minutes, got it?"

"Yes master." I say quickly getting up for my he bed, and rushing over to the bathroom. I close the door, lock it, and turn on the shower. Since my clothes we're already off, I quickly get inside the shower.

Austin Theory's POV:

I look through the closet, looking for some hot ass clothes for Liv to wear. I swear that chick gets too comfortable around me sometimes, thinking she can just ignore me, and do whatever the hell she wants. I Don't really care if she were to leave me, since I can easily just get another bitch, but she's kinda fun to have around, plus she's the one who can't get enough of me, she comes crawling back every time she tries to do something.

"Alright, think this will work today." I pull out a see though top, and add it to Liv's outfit.

She's worn better, but this will do

She's worn better, but this will do. I grab the outfit, along with some underwear, and walk over to the bathroom, and open the door, but to my surprise it's locked. I sigh as I put down her clothes in the near guest bedroom, then start pounding on the bathroom door.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THIS DOOR LOCKED?!"

Liv Morgans POV:

"Shit!" I think, hearing Austin pounding on the door. I quickly finish up in the shower, turn it off, warp myself with a towel, then quickly unlocks the door. I open the door slowly, peaking through the crack.

"Why was the door locked?" Austin asks

"I'm sorry master, it's a force of habit!" I say

"Whatever, don't do that shit again, now come on, get your clothes on." I get out of the bathroom and follow him to the guest bedroom. I look at the outfit he's chosen for me, smiling at its.

"Get dress, then come to the living room." Austin says before slamming the door. I quickly get dress, putting on my outfit, glasses, then wrap my hair up in a towel to dry for a little bit. A get out of the guest bedroom, and make my way to the living room. I get there to see Austin, sitting on the coach, scrolling through his phone.

"I'm ready!" I say with some glee in my voice. He looks up at me, biting his lip, signaling to me to come sit on his lap. I quickly walk over the him, gently sitting on his lap. He puts his hands on my hips, leaning towards him, before putting one of his hands on my lap, and the other on my cheek.

"Look at you~" Theory says, moving his hand on my cheek to kiss it. "You gonna be good for me today, baby girl?" He ask me as I look down at my legs.

"Hopefully..." I mutter, Theory laughs to my response.

"No not Hopefully, YOU WILL BE GOOD FOR ME TODAY." Theory says, changing the tone of his voice mid-sentence. He chuckles for a moment, before kissing my cheek again. I quietly sigh, hiding it with a smile.