They can Never find out about us (part2)

Austin Theory POV:

It's finally WWe Backlash's premium live event, and I'm warming up backstage with Murphy. " ten bucks that Rey Mysterio and Dominik come out during our match." Murphy says to me as a laugh a little." Make it twenty." I say as we both chuckle a bit. Seth Then comes up behind us, putting his hands on our shoulders. I jump for a moment, his hand felt ice cold.

"Hello gentlemen, what's goin with you guys?" He ask us as Murphy turns around to face him. " we are just warming up for our match sir." He says as Seth grins a little. "Good, now Murphy, I need to talk to Austin alone, will you excuses us." Seth says as Murphy just looks at me in concern. "Sure boss" Murphy says as he begins to walk away slowly.

I gulp, wondering if I have done anything wrong. " What would you like to talk about, Messiah?" I ask nervously as he laughs. "Why act so scared? You not in trouble my dear boy." He says as he puts his hand back into my shoulder. "I just wanted to ask you something, Billie and Peyton told me that you and Liv Morgan were in your car together last night, is there something going on between you two?" He ask me as I feel my heart stop beating. I don't know what to say to him, whatever I say my ass still gets kicked in the end. "Um, we'll yes sir." I say as I feel my legs shaking. Seth smiles and says, "well why didn't you tell me? I'm happy for you and Liv you know? You don't got to hide stuff from your messiah, Austin!"

"Well she wants to keep it a secret, she believes that her friends might turn on her if they knew." I say looking down at the floor. "Well that's a shame, have you asked her about join us?" Seth ask me. "I've told her you most likely be fine with us being together, but she cares about what Ruby and those buffoons think." I say with a little anger in my voice. I found it annoying she wanted to keep us a secret. "Well then maybe tonight, you can convince her to join us." Seth say as he continues.

" During your match, why don't you take her backstage to give her some a attempt of pleasure I supposed, text whenever , and I'll pretend to walk in on you guys. When's she begins to freak out, I'll reassure her that I wouldn't tell anyone, if she were to join us. It's a win win, we get to distract the other team, and you get to work with you girl without any worries, what do you say?" Seth finishes. "You sure this will work?" I ask. "Has a plan of mine failed before? NOPE!" Seth says with a chuckle at the end.

Skip to the match

Liv Morgans POV:

It's finally time for the 8 man tag team match. Ruby and I make our entrance, as Humberto and Alister follow. We all walk down the ramp as I slid into the ring, the rest just get in. We finish up our entrance, as the IIconics, Murphy, and Austin make Their entrance. I look at the IIconics as they wrap their arms around Austin, and wave towards me winking at me. I'm furious at the fact that I can't do anything about, or that Austin is t doing anything about it. Finally they get into the ring and the match starts, Alister and Austin start off first.

Skip foward into the match

I'm beating the crap out of Peyton, til she begins to counter my attacks. However I am able to tag Ruby in, before Peyton kicks me out of the ring. Luckily, Austin catches me, but instead of putting me down or throwing me, he looks over a Billie. She give him the thumbs up, as he puts me over his shoulders, and begins to leave backstage. I start screaming for him to let me go, but I just get a slap to my ass. I'm hella confused on why he's doing this, did Seth tell him to. Before leaving I can hear Ruby calling out my name, while Humberto tries to chase after Austin. Murphy stops him, as I enter backstage with Austin.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I whisper into his ear once backstage. "Bosses orders, he told me to take either you or Ruby backstage for a, distraction. Obviously I chose you baby." Austin yells me as we enter his dressing room. He throws me gently onto the couch, then locks the door shut.

"He didn't tell me what to do with you exactly, so why not have some fun." He says in a secured voice. He comes down to me lips, and begins to kiss me. I kiss him back obviously, moaning a little from it. He pulls me up, so that I'm against him. I can feel his tongue slip into my mouth, as I just allow it to happen. I can feel his hand go onto my top, as he tries to take it off. I get out of his kiss to take off my top and bra. Once off I thrown them onto the floor and put hand on his check. "You enjoying this babe? You sure this was Seth's orders?" I ask fingering his abs. "Maybe..?" He says say he plays with my titties. Just the. To my surprised, the lock door opens, and I see Seth Rollins. I quickly pick up my top and cover it over me, while Austin's turns to face him and tires to cove me up.

" Sir, it's not what it looks like, really!?" Austin says sound very panic and afraid. I've never seen him like this. "Calm down dear Austin, I won't judge." Seth says as I peak from behind Austin. "You won't?" I ask as Seth laughs a little. "Of course, I think it's wonderful that my followers are exploring out to other partners, remember I do t control everything about my followers, Liv." Seth's say. "But I mean, I might have to tell everyone about this, A man kept keep this type of shit insides of him you know." Seth says as my eyes widen.

"PLEASE DONT SETH, I BEG OF YOU!" I yell, scaring Austin a bit. "Why do you care so much Liv? The WWE universe won't care, you'll probably get fan edits of each other at most." Seth say as I look at Austin, he looks back at me. "She's just worried sir about what Her friends would think." Austin says as Seth grin turns to a frown.

"If they were to care so much about your boyfriend Liv, then they might not be right for you. But people like me wouldn't give a damn. You see Liv, I would t care, I would embrace the both of you, making you the couple of this company, taking over this company with me. You won't have to worry anymore, you could embrace yourself to the world with me, what do you say, Liv?" Seth ask me as Austin looks back at me.

"It's a good deal babe, plus we don't have to keep hiding from everyone, and I can brag about how this sexy ass face is all mine." He says kissing my cheek. I giggle a little, the sigh and look back up at Seth. "Alright then Seth, joining you wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, I'll do it." I say as Seth does a tiny victory dance.

"Wonderful news! We will introduce you this Monday!"