Daddy Austin X Little Liv

Editors Note: this a basically a spin-off story to the newest story I'm writing, "Your safe with Daddy" this story will basically give you an idea on what the story is about. It's a DDLG story, so if your interested in it, I would recommend you to check it out. Anyways, enjoy!! (:

Austin Theory's POV:

I'm washing dishes right now, as Liv takes her nap. I couldn't get her to sleep all night. She had a huge sugar crush, after we went to her older sisters house for her birthday. She didn't fall asleep till around 7:00 Am. I wanted to let her sleep so she wouldn't be that cranky today, but that doesn't mean I could get any sleep. Just hopefully she falls asleep again later tonight.

I have the baby monitor next to me, showing me Liv in her room. I look over to see her move snuggling up next to her teddy bear. It's so cute how she Carrie's that thing around. I defer to check on her, so I turn off the faucet, dry my hands and head over to her room.

I slowly open the door to her room, and as quiet as possible walk over to her bed. Liv's sleeping on her side, back facing me, cuddling up to her stuff bear. I smile as I site beside her . She starts to turn, facing me, pressing her head to me leg. I slowly pick her up and put her against my chest, as I lay down. Her arms slowly wrap around my neck, as she snuggles her head under mine. I smile and wrap my arms around her back.

I slowly start to feel tired, As I can feel myself falling asleep with her. "Daddy....?" I hear Liv say. As I rub my eyes.

"Hey sweetheart, you sleep well?" I ask as she yawns quietly. "You woke me up...!" She says as tries to slap me. Being to tired, she misses entirely. "Oh well, sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you up, if you want I can go, and you can go back to sleep." I say, brushing her hair. "No, can you stay?" She ask as she tugs on my arm. "Um, yea sweetheart, but only for a little, I got to finish cleaning the kitchen." I say as she smiles and snuggles by me.

I kiss her head as I pat her back to help her fall asleep. I soon start to fall tired again, as I feel all my weight go to my head. I look over to see her already asleep as I smile. I decided it wouldn't hurt to sleep for a little, plus I didn't want to take her off my chest,  waking her up again. I start to fall asleep, as I feel her head come up to my check. I smile one last time before fully falling asleep.

Editors note: sorry it's so short, but it's just want to expect from the new story I'm writing. I would appreciate if you can check it out (: