Teachers Pet 🤫😈 (part 2 )

Liv Morgans POV:

It's been a couple of weeks after I had that moment with my teacher. I find it hard to maintain myself around him now during school, and especially during his class. He keeps looking at me with that sexy ass smile on his face during our work time. I fucken love it!! Since that day, I've been staying after class to have some, "extra tutoring" with him. I've also been texting him him during my free time, usually when I'm home alone for the night.

Today was still the usual shit, stay back aft class, then get in a make out session. "Fuck this never gets old." Austin says as he begins to suck on my neck. I moan a little, but also giggle at the tickling sensation of his facial hair to my neck. I begin to play with his hair as he stops kissing my neck. "Hey baby, you doing anything this weekend?" He ask me as I think for a second. "Don't think so, my moms going out of town with her sister to help her find a house." I say in a annoying tone. I hate it when she goes out because then my oldest sister is in charge of me, she treats me like a baby. "Well if she's not in town this weekend, maybe you could come over to my place? We can get a little more personal with each other there, without any worries baby 😏." He says as he lays my head his chest and rub his hands over my back.

"If I could convince my sister to let me go out, then fuck yeah, I'll come over." I say without any thought or hesitation. "I'll promise you sweetheart, your going to have the time of your life." He says before going back in for a kiss.

Skip forward to Liv's house

It's around 6:00 pm, and I'm getting ready to go Austin's house. I still can't believe I've been having it with my teacher!! As I'm getting ready, my sister walks in my room, and gives me a look. "And where do you think your going?" She says as I just roll my eyes at her. "A friends house." I say as I continue to put on my makeup. "No, not like that you would, you never dress like that to a friends house!" She says glancing over at my phone. She grabs it quickly and I'm unable to get it out of her hands. She looks through it and goes through my messages, then her her eyes begin to widen. "WHO THE HELL IS Austin!??" She yells as I try to make up an excuse. "Oh just wait till mom hears about this you-"
"Wait please don't tell mom!" I say trying to see if she might just forget about it. " oh please, like I wouldn't tell her!"

"I'll do you chores for the rest of the month, if you just let this go this one time, please 🥺" I say in my most playing the victim voice. My sister stops and sighs for a moment. " Fine, but if anything goes wrong tonight, I'm telling mom!" She says as she leaves me room slamming the door. Finally that bitch is gone. I can finally finish getting ready.

Outfit Liv is wearing this:

I begin to walk out of the house as I get my phone out to text Austin

Text messages

Liv Morgan : hey could you give me the directions to your house?

Austin Theory: Sure, it's **** on ******* lane
Can't wait to see you baby, just not be late, or that's a detention with me 😏

Liv: Alright teach 😏