Your just like her (part2)

Austin Theory's POV:

It's been a month since I caught Liv kissing Matt Riddle. I don't what to think of it, my heads been Turing and twisting since it. People have been spreading rumors backstage about the whole situation. Liv hasn't even said a word to me since.

Im sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram reels on my phone, till a get a text message from someone. I open it to see it's from Mike ( aka the Miz)

Mike: hey dude heard about what happened with you ya d Liv last week, you ok?

I just stared at the message for a while, blanking on what to say. I wasn't ok, by he didn't need to know that.

Austin Theory : I'm ok Mike, thanks for checking in on me

Mike: no problem dude, if you need me, I'm here for you man, the locker room is too. You should see how they are treating Matt right now

Austin Theory: I don't even wanna hear about that scum bag.

As I was waiting for Mike to text back, I get another text message, this time it was Liv. I hesitated to open the text message, but eventually I take a look at it.

Liv Morgan: hey Austin, I wanna talk in person about us. You available anytime soon?

Austin Theory: I'm available later today, but  I don't really want to see you, at-least for right now

Liv Morgan: please, I just wanna talk

I look at the text, thinking to myself.

Austin Theory: fine, where do you wanna talk?

Liv Morgan: do you mind coming over to my house?

Austin Theory; ok, I'll come by at 6:00

I close my text message app and put my hands over my face. I really don't wanna go.

Skip forward to 6:00

Liv Morgans POV:

I'm walking back and forth across my kitchen feeling very anxious right now. It's the first time I'm meeting up with Austin since the training incident. I've blocked Riddle on all of my social medias, and have taken him off of my contacts list, but that hasn't stopped him. He's insisted that I'm his now because of what happened.

I'm just hoping to at least convinced Austin to forgive me. Us getting back together is the least of my worries right now. All of a sudden, there's a knock on the door.

I quickly run to the door and answer, happily sighing once I see Austin at the door. He's wearing a big hoodie, some of his workout sweat pants, and some crocs. He looks so depressed, it makes me feel guilty inside.

"Please come in!" I say as I move out of the door way. He hesitantly enters and leans against the wall. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" He ask me as I nervously sighs. "I wanted to apologizes for the, "scene" that happened between me and Riddle. I should of stopped him, but I don't why I didn't." I say as he just rolls his eyes.

"Really, eh? That's your excuse? Same as her." He says as I just put my hands over my face and groan. "Look bab- I mean Austin, I really didn't mean to kiss him. He kissed me first. I really would never cheat on you." I say grabbing his wrist as he flicks it away from me.

"Such a bad liar. If you really were telling the truth, wouldn't you move away from him or some shit. All I see was him put his had on your ass, and you put your hand on his check. Kissing for who knows how long?!" He yells as I try to hold back tears.