𝟔𝟏. go to terminus

Börja om från början

"Then what are you waiting for? You can use your knife to scrape words onto it here," Reina pointed at the untouched side of the unit, her own look of hope dancing in her eyes.

Kloe didn't realize, but a small smile etched onto her lips as she strutted over to the other side of the unit, clutching onto her knife in her sheath. She took a moment or two to think about what she wanted to write.

However, she was cut short when the all too familiar growl erupted from behind them. Simultaneously, they both spun around, meeting a lone walker. It stumbled its way over to them as Kloe raised her hand toward Reina to stop her.

She strode forward, her fingers tightly wrapped around her knife. With force and a grunt, she kicked the walker in the knee, sending it straight to the ground as its face hit the gravel.

Just as the walker went to stand back up, Kloe brought her foot to its face, blood flying out of its mouth. Kloe crawled on top of the walker, pressing her hand against its throat -- refraining it from moving.

She drove her knife into the walker's skull, its growls coming to an end. Its head flopped back lifelessly. Kloe panted heavily, her heart slightly sinking when she heard the asthma deciding to appear in her chest as she breathed. She shook her head to herself before forcing herself to stand up.

"Kloe..." The said woman looked up at Reina, and noticed that she was looking over at something else. "I think one of your friends has already been here."

Kloe's head snapped over to the direction Reina was looking in, and she immediately saw a sign on the ground -- one that had been pulled off. Reina pushed herself forward, jogging over to the sign.

The Rhee woman watched the younger woman crouch down and pick up the sign. She waited for Reina to finish reading whatever was written onto it. "It says the same thing the dirt said!" she shouted to Kloe as she turned the sign over for her to read.

GO TO TERMINUS K & V.
- M, S, B

The writing was written with walker blood, and it was in Maggie's handwriting. "There's a small sticky note attached to it," Reina informed, pulling it off as she began to read it out. "K & V, if you find these then you know who wrote this. M did. We're worried about you guys, and we tried looking for you after you left. We tried for two days and we found no trace at all. If you do find these, please go to Terminus."

Kloe felt her heart clench at Maggie's small note for her and Vickie. She missed her just as much as she missed her husband and brother. Maggie was like a sister to Kloe.

She could also tell that the small notes that Maggie left were all her idea. She couldn't imagine Sasha or Bob coming up with it -- so she just knew it was Maggie.

"Maybe you should do the same on the unit? Instead of using your knife, use walker blood," Reina suggested, pointing down at the corpse in front of the Rhee woman.

Kloe started to nod, smiling to herself slightly as she kneeled down over the walker's dead body. She shoved her knife into the walker's stomach, and she felt her smile instantly drop and turn into a frown.

"Oh God..." she groaned and winced as the blood pooled in her hands. She stopped herself from gagging as she covered her mouth with her shoulder. She dipped her hand down into its stomach and she squeezed her eyes shut.

The last time she had done anything related to walker guts was the time when she and Glenn saved Rick Grimes in Atlanta. And it took her all her strength to not throw up then.

She stood back up again, the dark crimson red coating her hand as if she had dipped her hand in paint. She spun around, coming face to face with the unit as she lifted her hand.