"I know I don't. But anyone would be able to tell that you think it's your fault, Kloe. And I wanted to tell you that it isn't," Reina continued, not taking her eyes off the side of the Rhee woman's face.

Kloe swallowed thickly, vaguely nodding her head after a few silent moments. "It was, okay? I don't need you telling me that it wasn't when you weren't even there. She got bit because I wanted to go inside of a bus filled with walkers. She died because of my selfishness."

"She got bit, Kloe. By a walker. Are you a walker? No, you're not! None of it was your fault," Reina tried to reason with the other woman, but Kloe wasn't having any of it.

"No," she said firmly as she stopped dead in her tracks, causing Reina to stop a few steps in front of her. Tears pooled in Kloe's sockets as she stared at Reina. "It was my fault, alright? You can tell me it wasn't as much as you want -- but nothing will change because that's just how my mind works. And when I find everyone in my group, I can already feel the blame they'll all have towards me. Especially Brianna. How do you think Vickie's own daughter will cope knowing that a part of her mother's death was because her sister was selfish and reckless, huh? She won't let it slide, and she will never forgive me. Will my brother look at me the same? Probably not. Do I know how Glenn will react? No, I don't. But do I know that they'll all silently blame me? Yes I fucking do--"

Kloe stopped herself from going further, catching her breath as the tears in her sockets now spilled, staining her cheeks. Her hand rose up to her cheeks, wiping away the moisture.

Before she could say anymore, she felt the arms of Reina wrap around her back. It took Kloe by surprise, her eyes widening as she stiffened in the Salazar girl's grasp.

After a few moments, Kloe felt her bottom lip quiver with tears and her face scrunch up as she felt her body relax. She returned the embrace, resting her chin on the woman's shoulder as she finally let it all out.

That's what Reina's plan was since the moment Kloe Rhee had woken up. Her plan was to get Kloe to get it all out. All the guilt, all the sadness, all the loss,

because she knew exactly what it felt like.

...

All Kloe could say was that she felt a little better than before. The feeling of the half of the glum not in her chest constantly. It was relieving.

Kloe and Reina stayed side by side as they continued to walk down the never-ending rail track. Well, obviously that's just what it felt like. Really, it had only been a few hours.

She still had no idea what to think. All she could think about was the safety of her loved ones. Were they all still alive? If so, were they somewhere safe? She didn't know.

And she hated that.

Kloe's legs hurt badly -- and so did Reina's -- but that didn't stop them. Correction, it didn't stop Kloe. Nothing could stop her.

Except one thing. Kloe halted to a stop as her eyes caught onto another one of Terminus' signs connected to a rather large control panel for the tracks' crossing warning devices.

"What is it?" Reina asked, looking back at her with a perplexed expression on why the other woman had randomly come to a stop. "Did you find something?"

"Yeah, I think I did," Kloe replied as she didn't hesitate to pace forward toward the unit. "It's another sign. I was right...again. There's more than one, Reina." She stopped in front of it, reading over the same words she had seen the day before on the first sign they had found.

Reina caught up with the woman, stopping beside her as she too scanned over the writing. "It says the exact same thing the other did..."

"I have to leave a message..." Kloe muttered to herself before spinning her body around to face the younger woman. "I have to leave a message for them. In case any of them see it, they have to know that I'm going there."