1. Blitzø's little secret

Start from the beginning

Blitzo punches his boyfriends arm.

"Hey!" Fizz shouts, rubbing his arm. "I meant IF you were a little."

"Bitch." Blitzo calls him.

"Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Yes actually." Blitzo says. "It's the best way to talk to my boyfriend."

"Even when he has...this?" Fizzarolli asks, holding up a piece of paper.

"Oh...paper." Barbie hesitates. "Cool?"

"It's all neutral test answers." Fizzarolli explains. "I copied them on my arm so I can pass the test with no complications."

"Wow, that's impressive. I was just going to copy all her answers." Blitzo says, pointing to Barbie.

"You what?!" Barbie asks.

"Why would it matter? We're twins. No one would question it." Blitzo says.

"Listen. We share everything! At least let me keep my own personality." Barbie says.

"You don't want her answers anyway, Blitzo." Fizzarolli says. He looks to Barbie. "You know, you can use them too if you want, barbecue." Fizzarolli says.

"It's okay, I'm not really worried about it, I'll probably be neutral anyway." Barbie says.

"Yeah, cuz you're so basic." Blitzo says. Barbie punches his arm. "Ow!"

Fizzarolli laughs.

"Prick." Barbie calls her brother.

"Where did you get these anyway?" Blitzo asks, ignoring his sister.

Fizz shrugs. "I know a guy, had to fuck him to get it though." He answers.

Blitzo takes the paper and reads over the answers, not reacting to what Fizzarolli just said at all.

Barbie didn't either, just kept walking.

Fizzarolli waits a few seconds... "Oh my god, Blitzo! I didn't actually fuck him, I paid him! With money!" He explains.

"To be honest, I wouldn't blame you if you did fuck him." Blitzo shrugs.

"Well, it wouldn't kill you to be a little jealous, I can fuck other people, you know?" Fizzarolli pouts, arms crossed.

Blitzo takes Fizzarolli's face in his hands. "Oh, I know you can, but everyone knows you're obsessed with me." He says seductively.

"In your wet dreams, bitch." Fizzarolli and Blitzo kiss deeply, Blitzo sticking his tongue down the jester's throat.

"Geez, Come on, fuckbirds. We'll be late." Barbie says, rolling her eyes.

Fizzarolli and Blitzo agree. And the three of them head inside the building.

"Alright, here goes nothing." Barbie says.

"Good luck, sis!" Blitzo says.

Barbie nods. "You too, don't get caught." She mumbles violently at him.

Fizzarolli whispers. "At least change two or three answers, even if you get five present of something else, no one will really care in the future, we can't make it too suspicious."

Blitzo nods and gives his boyfriend a thumbs up before following Barbie to the testing area.

Present, Blitzø: age 35,

Moxxie checks the time. "Oh wow, we should really get going if we're going to make dinner." Moxxie says to Millie.

"Where you two going?" Blitzø asks.

"It's called none of your business." Moxxie says angrily.

Millie rolls her eyes.

"Wow, okay. Hint taken." Blitzø rolls his eyes.

"Is it?!" Moxxie asks. "You're not so good at taking hints."

"Come on, sweetie. Let's just go. See you later, boss." Millie says as she and Moxxie walk out.

"Well, guess it's just us then." Blitzø says to Loona.

"Yeah, sorry. Actually, I have to go too, Tex invited me to a party tonight." Loona says.

"Oh."

"Don't follow me." Loona warns. "I'll See you later, don't wait up." Loona walks out, closing the door behind her.

That was fine...Blitzø wanted to be alone anyway.

What was moxxie's fucking problem anyway? He defended their relationship at Ozzie's. If anything, they should be grateful that he followed them!

'Hey, everybody! This guy's a total disgrace!
 Some nerve you got to comment on a relationship
Last I checked, your love life is a pile of shit!'

Like Fizzarolli was one to talk, when was the last time he was in a real relationship?

Blitzø drove himself home.

Maybe it's not such a bad thing that literally everyone he hangs out with is busy.

Blitzø goes into his closet to get out a box full of his little gear: Pacifiers, Diapers, toys, exc.

He could indulge his little self for a while.