ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

🅃🄷🄴 🄰🅁🅃🄸🅂🅃

"Oh, so you're an artist." I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well I'm not that good, but if you put it like that then yes. How about you?"

"I'm an author..."

"Oh wait, now that you say it... your name does sound familiar... Golden Hour?"

"Bingo," I laughed, slight intoxicated by the toxic beverage I had 6 glasses of.

I could sense the hangover coming. I may need Missy to prepare me the raw owl eggs.

"Well then you are really talented." Jack slurred, taking a sip.

"Well I can't say the same until you show me your art."

Jack smirked. "Follow me." And so I did, which really seems pretty foolish considering how I really don't know him. And just less than an hour ago, everyone thought he was attempting to assault a woman.

After a while of walking we reached a door. He threw the door open before letting me enter first. It was quite tacky yet this is the lower class rooms so ofcourse it would be tacky.

"The lower bunk is mine so you can sit there." I looked at the bed in digust before sitting in it. I gulped as I felt quite naseous, containing my urge to throw up. It's just a bit, I can last, I can last. Missy can bathe me right after.

Seconds later, Jack sat beside me, a thick leather sketchbook in his hands.
He handed me the book in which I admired. Flipping through the pages, I analysed all his drawings.

It reminded me of my brother.

My brothers dead.

I turned a page to see a naked women which automatically caused me to shut the book.

"You draw nude??" I spoke in disbelief.

"Of course."

I slowly opened the book again to look at the nude women.

It was quite detailed. "Wow Jack you're so skilled, you remind me of my older brother."

"Your older brother?"

"Yh...he liked art. But sadly he drowned to death like 2 years ago. He took part in this sailor thing and the boat crashed and sank. Never found his body."

I looked down at the floor, a little tear threatening to fall.

Jack pushed my blonde wig behind my ear. "I'm so sorry." He spoke sympathetically. Rubbing my back reassuringly, it didn't make me feel any better. Yet I didn't mind his filthy hands touching me.

"No... no it's ok... it was so long ago... I'm over it.." I spoke, looking up at Jack with my teary eyes.

He looked back at me.

Slowly, the space between us started to close up. Soon enough, my lips were placed on his. We partook in a long, drunken kiss. My sobs were suppressed with his lips yet the tears never stopped falling.

And I didn't know why I was crying, I was completely over my brother's death. I didn't even cry anymore when looking at his letter he had sent to me from the ship he was in, few days before he had drowned.

Yet this man, had just let all that contained sadness out just because of his drawings.

Wrapping my hands around his neck, resting my elbows on his broad shoulder, he pulled me on his lap inorder to deepen the kiss. I was practically straddling him at this point, I allowed the toxic drink to captivate me and I found myself rocking my hips while straddling him. I didn't even know that was something you could do, I was filled with too much purities. Jack let out a soft moan.