Betrayal

Men do not fall blindly into perversion. It is with open eyes that they abandon themselves into their passion.  ( Samuel Hohnson )

SirJuliusHome

He was sitting behind his bureau in his office when lady Ingrid break in from the ball . He looked exhausted but tried to focus on the issues he was handling . She moved close to him , stood behind his chair and passed her arms across his shoulders , caressed and hugged him . She kissed his forehead , rubbed her lips gently on his neck and red-headed beard and pressed her breasts against the back of his head , then murmured to his ears.

Sir Julius : ( smiling ) l have to finish this first.

Lady Ingrid : what are you working on so late .

Sir Julius :  On Sir Stephane death.

Lady Ingrid : I thought he committed suicide because he was guilty of what him and his cousin did to the nuns.

Sir Julius : That's what everybody knew but his daughter seemed not convinced of that . When she insisted for me to study this case ,  I thought she was despaired and wanted  to keep his properties  , that she didn't want to accept that her father and his cousin committed this crime but after examining some of her worries in details I'm no more sure of anything. ( he says moving to the table to safe him some wine)

Wine ?

Lady Ingrid : No ,  I have drank enough for today.

What did you find out then ?

Sir Julius : She says her father behaviour before his death was unusual  and even strange. She says he had been witched that this is the only thing which explains his sudden change in behaviour and all the absurdity he said about the nuns issue.

Furthermore the doctor made me realised the presence of a scar of an unusual form on his chest. As if he had been marked by hot iron.

Lady Ingrid: If this is right then this is a criminal act and the queen will have to order the restitution of his properties and that of his late cousin sir Edward to their families .

Sir Julius : Talking about Sir Edward , the person who caused Sir Stephane to become fool and commit suicide surely caused his sudden and unexplained mysterious  death. The doctor said he had a scar running from the neck to the base of his foot on the left side of his body.

Lady Ingrid : A scar ?!

Lord Julius : Yes , as if he had been stroked by thunderstorm. And he too had a  strange mark drawn on the chest like the cousin. I think is an attempt against the knox to punish them , the person who did this is surely avenging for the nuns because the consider them to be guilty .

Lady Ingrid : An avenged for the nuns on the Knox family by witchcraft. This is a serious issue.

Sir Julius : Only witchcraft explains his sudden behaviour change and their mysterious death and marks. The doctor says the cause of sir Edward death is surely an unknown poison.

Lady lngrid : Do you have a suspect ?

Lord Julius :  No , Everyone seems to had a reason to hurt  sir Edward  , he was not appreciate but  Sir Stephane no one . So I think is directly linked to the nuns due to Sir Stephane unexpected self denouncement. Witchcraft is punishable by law and thus not to  means everyone, people are scared of it and hate witches this reduces greatly our zone of research but still don't tell us who is able of doing this as the person who did it must be very prudent and wise . However I think it's somebody close to them because the person had to approached them in order to cast the spell .  So l'm examining a list of their relatives and friends that met them before their death.