The night in the dukedom.

Chapter 4 : The Duke

Queen's Room

The queen looked at the gardener sleeping naked by her side and wandered why she had to be given birth in a rich noble blood family .Sometimes her privileges bothered her a lot as she thought being born rich was a cursed more than a gift from God. She always thought that the poor had the choice ; yes the had  choice on their life and love  , a choice she would never have . She recalled her aunt's words the night before her marriage «  Your riches and privileges, having been born in confort , gold and luxuries is the price paid for the choice and love you have forgone . It is not expected from you to love your husband , your duty is to respect him and produce him a heir . You are young and sad but time washes away pains and tears and when you will grow up you will understand which honour you have received for you will be the king's wife and have the privilege to give him a descendant .»

This honour , this privileges she would have exchange it willingly for the right to have a choice and love .

⁃ A week later -

Queen's Room

Queen : The Count of Sermont  finally left yesterday back to Sermont . I will finally have vacations. ( she says laughing)

Lady Margo : He is quite an interesting party why don't you give him a chance rather than fornicating  with the first come .

Queen : ( to Eva )stop pretending to be working . So you gossiped about  what i did .

Eva : l'm not pretending to be doing anything . Yes I told her what happened . And all the palace is also aware of that.

Queen : ( ignoring her comment ) will you attain lady Mary's birthday ?

Lady Margo : Off course  i will . What about you ?

Queen : it's an occasion which i can't miss ! But I'm going only if you will be there i don't want to be bored the whole night by those bourgeois .

⁃  The vansilie castle-

Lady Mary vansilie  was walking round the hall to greet her invitees when the queen was announced. She ran to her , dressed in a green jagged gown in  which she had had to fast for weeks to be able to wear ,but still could not breath adequately inside.

Lady Mary : welcome your  Majesty .( she bows)

Queen : Thanks for inviting me . I have a present for you my friend .

( Lady Mary quickly opens the gift , it was a necklace of white pearls )

Lady Mary : You shouldn't have disturbed yourself my queen your presence is already an honour and a gift ( she says hurrying to put it on )

Queen : it was a pleasure my friend .

The walls of the reception hall was beautifully decorated with flowers and golden blinds directly imported from Asia. The buffet was full of a variety of dishes to satisfy everyone's taste and also had foreign meals witnessing the different journeys Mr and Mrs vansilie had done through their life . All was done in this occasion to expose how wealthy they were to their invitees all high ranking personalities of kristleland . The intended the feast to be remembered and spoken about in all Luneria .

Queen : This " croque- monsieur " is delicious .I hope i said it correctly . Where is it from ?

Lady Margo : is a kind of french desert .

They stood by the buffet and appreciated their dishes when the queen remarked a foreign face in between the crowd . It was a young man who walked with such a charisma and had so much presence that he could not avoid attracting to him all eyes and women praises . He was as handsome as apollon and smelled virility and power . He was built as a god and stood erect as a mountain and He had teeth as white as snow and sharp as spears .The Queen watched him passed all marvel .