4. Possesive Alpha...

Start from the beginning

Tee: Dadda....

TH: Luna let it be na if he doesn't want to learn... Why does he need self-protection when we are here to protect him....

TY: Mindlinked THARN... Alpha we talked about it last night right, we have to put Type in danger so that his wolf come out to save him... His wolf will come out only when he will felt Type is in danger...In the last life also his wolf tried to save Type... We have to try ..

TH: Hmm I know but he is scared...

TY: Trust me Alpha he is my pup too... I gave birth to him, I won't hurt him...

TH: please go easy on him...THARN looked at Tee and said... Type baby go and try to learn some tricks from momma it will help you ... THARN got up and went inside He couldn't see Type getting hurt... Coz no matter how much Luna loves his kids but when he is in the training field he takes things to a different level....

Tee: Get inside the training field momma, I don't want to do...

TY: You have to fight whether you want or not...we are soldiers we need to learn how to defend ourselves and how to fight back.... it's an Order Type fight back....

Tee: Didn't have any option coz now his momma is not gonna listen ....since childhood, he saw his siblings getting training from his mom and that was not a good scenery to watch...

They started the fight... Type is trying hard but he can't defend his momma's move neither he was able to punch once to his momma...Tee is moving here and there to save himself from his momma's kick and that is making Luna angrier...

TYPE: Fight like a wolf you coward...

Tee: Momma I don't want to fight, please.... Dadda... He shouted for his dadda's help ....

TYPE: no one will help you Tee, stop it now and fight back.... You are our son, You can't be a coward .... Come fight back... TYPE punched Tee and he fall far from TYPE...

Type: Ahhh Momma...

TYPE: Stop calling me momma I am Luna and this is Luna's order fight back...

Tee: Can refuse his momma's word but not Luna's .... He get inside the field and started trying to fight... Coz he was terrible at fighting he was getting punches and kicks from Luna...

Luna is trying his best to hurt Type less but he has to call his son's wolf at any cost...

The fight is getting intense Type finally started defending himself... Whatever he has seen since childhood and what his momma is trying to teach him for so long finally he started applying it... He didn't even have a choice too coz his mom was too powerful and if he don't defend himself he will die... But he was not able to attack Luna coz Luna was too quick ....

Luna's patience is wearing off coz nor he was able to kick him coz of Type's defense neither he was able to make Type wolf angry enough to come out...Luna gets angry and kicked Type hard....

Type: Who again falls on the ground and felt a sharp pain, looked at his mom, and shouted....Everyone is not born with the tag of strongest omega momma, omegas are meant to give birth and entertain their Alpha....and I am okay to do that....Omegas are weak can't you see that...but before Type can realize that in anger what he said he saw his momma's eyes...

Ginger is so bubbly but she can't take the insult of omegas... especially when Type and Ginger are trying so hard for so many years to make omega realize their worth .....Ginger get really angry as without even blinking her eyes she turned into her wolf form... Luna's wolf is bigger than Tee ... While seeing this Tee got really scared...