Preparations..

Recap - Anuseena and family had fun, Anuseena and Rohani decided to stay together after marriage.

Let's continue,

Some days after,
Anubhav's house,

Anuseena and Rohani were sitting on parallel sofas with the MPT family on the other side chairs and couch. Looked like a serious conversation (Exam mai kon konsa chapter padhega wo waala discussion 🙂)

Anubhav was about to speak but haseena held his hand and spoke on his behalf, "Hum logo ne tay kiya hai ki shaadi Hindu reeti riwaaz se hogi, nikaah naama usi mandap mai sign Kiya jayega" she declared with a smile. Ishani continued her point, "Hume badi grand wedding nhi chahiye, bina kisi jhijhak se keh rahe hai. Hum chaaro ko na paise waste karne hai aur na hi show off karna hai!!" She said with a straight smile. Rohaan was also about to speak but Ishani showed her palm to stop him.

Anubhav and rohaan were looking at each other with helpless faces, their to be wives have robbed their right to speech (bechare😭)
Haseena further said, "Hum teeno aaj naye Ghar ke interior designer ke pass jayenge, usi Ghar mai shaadi hogi. Kyunki regarding hum chaaro ko parties aur gatherings bahut pasand hai, hume ghar ka hall bahut bada banwaya hai!! " Haseena looked hella excited and so do Ishani.

Anubhav tried to interrupt something when haseena again said, "Hum log na, wedding venue aur designer nhi rakhenge, sab kuch hum log khud karna chahte hai apni shaadi mai!!" She said with same excitement and Ishani also matched her excitement level saying, "Haa hum log apni poori shaadi khud karenge, including mandap aur decoration, kapde bhi hum dono khud design karenge. Aur caterers ki jagah koi domestic househelp chahiye jo hamare liye khana banaye, we won't have counters and all. Sab function ke baad saath baith ke khana khayenge!! " She said with a small smile.

Haseena and Ishani further kept talking and laughing telling other their plans and ideas who all were listening with full attention. "Enough!!!!" Rohaan and anubhav shouted loudly, all other got scared while haseena and Ishani just looked at them wierdly (ye darne nhi darane waalo mai se hai 😅) "ka hua bhaiya aap dono kahe cheekh rahe hai??" Karishma chided irritatedly. "Kyu cheekh rahe hai??" Rohaan asked them in disbelief looking at anubhav who had similar expressions. "Shaadi sirf in dono ki nhi hamari bhi hai, koi humse poochhegaa??" Anubhav reminded them with the utmost bitter seems sweet words. "Yaad hai na tum dono ko?? ki shaadi ke liye dulha lagta hai!! Ya wo bhi khud hi ban logi?? " Rohaan taunted them and they nervously set their hair.

"Aa.. haa haa hum aa hi rahe the tumhare pass, bolo tumhare kya plans hai?? " Haseena asked clarifying their behaviour gaining a sarcasm filled look from their grooms. "Batao tum dono ko shaadi mai kya special chahiye??" Ishani asked them not leaving her, I am right attitude.
The boys shared a look and said one by one. "Hume baaki sab chalega Jo bhi tum logo ne decide Kiya hai!! Sab perfect hai!!" Rohaan said and anubhav continued with a smile, "Parantu aap dono ke liye abhushan hum dono lekar aayenge, aap apne vastro ke rang hume bata dijiyega!! Wo bhi le aayenge aur baaki jitna man hoga hum aap dono ke liye apni taraf se yahi tohfa Dena chahte hai" Anubhav's words and Rohaan's agreement on it made the bride's eyes teary, "par ye.." Ishani couldn't speak, "Par aap log sab mehangi jwelleris nhi lenge na?? Matlab itne paise kyu waste karna jab hum dono job aur duty ke chalte unhe pehen bhi nhi paayenge zyada!!" She expressed her concern as she knew Rohaan will use his father's left money which was okay, buy anubhav will use his saving which are already gone in her hospital expenses. All the hana's chapter and old memories came running back.

Haseena's mind was about to get exploded and she just pulled anubhav inside, she pushed him inside and locked the door, "kya hua jaana??" He asked seeing her tensed and breathing uneven. She dug herself in his arms and hud face in his chest. Anubhav couldn't gauge what happened to her but held her tightly, "kya hua baccha??" He asked softly like we do to a baby. She raised her head to him after a few minutes, "Anu!!" She called restlessly and said shaking head in no, "Anu aap already hamare ilaaj pe sab kharch kar chuke hai apni saving se, aur ghar bhi Hana ko dene pada. Ab ye jwellery, nhi Anu please!! " She was constantly nodding in no almost pleading him not to do so much for her. "Shhhh!!... Shaant!! Shant!" He made her relax gesturing to take deep breaths and she did the same, inhaling and exhaling deeply, "Baccha!! Humne aapki baat maani na, jo laakho rupaye shaadi mai lagte wo hum nhi laga rahe na??" He said and she nodded timidly, "To phir hamari ye khwaish hai, hamari patni! Har padav pe, har rasm mai Shuddh sone chandi aur heeron se saji ho!! Ekdum pavitra, usike man ki tarah!!" He said with a dreamy smile and she was about to say something when he again said, "Aur agar aapko lagta hai, ki hamari savings isme chali jayegi to ye sochiye. Ki hum paise daan nhi kar rahe na kharch kar rahe hai, hum bas unhe invest kar rahe hai!" Her face lightened a little after listening this. "Sona aur zevar ki keemat kam nhi hogi! Hume jab zarurat hogi to ye hamare kaam aayenge. Aur hum dono ki salary, rohaan Ishani ki salary ke baad hum log usme se 20% zyada ghar mai nhi istemal nhi karenge. Phir ho jayegi saving to bacchaa, hmmm?? " He asked her with a soft smile after making him understand. She smiled and shook her head in yes looking in his eyes..

She kept looking in his eyes and her eyes got teary, she again pushed herself in his embrace. His feelings, his way of consoling her like a baby, she lost her self control and began crying and sobbing audible, "Anuuu!!" Her cries were enough to tear his heart apart everytime but this time she was not hurt or crying in any pain. It was pure feelings and emotions of happiness and love, she cried because she never expected to be loved like this and he is giving her the treatment which was not even in her dreams. "I love you anuuu!!" She said between her cries and he placed a small kiss over her hair while wrapping her in his arms tightly.

After sometime,

Haseena was finally normal and she broke the hug and anubhav smiled. Soon, his smiled turned to laugh as he saw her reddened nose and undereyes, "kya hua??" She asked and he pulled out his phone, showed her the camera and she made a 'hawww' face. "Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai aap jaana!!" He said and pulled her nose. She couldn't help but giggle happily. "Ab bahar chali!!" She held my hand and pulled me out of room to everyone.

Hall,

Anuseena came and sat at their respective places. "Ab aap thik hai bhabhi???" Karishma asked tensed and Santosh continued, "Haa Maddam sir aapko kya ho gaya achanak se?" Haseena looked at anubhav and he said on her behalf, "Kuch nhi aapki behen thoda bhaawuk ho gayi thi!! Ab sab thik hai! " He said wrapping hand on her shoulder like a baby. Everyone smiled and rohaan said, "Anubhav hum ek kaam karte hai interior designer se baat kar lete hai, kal jaakar mil aayenge! " Anubhav agreed with him and the girls went inside to discuss clothing and decorations.

To be continued..

AnuSeena and RohAni's wedding preps have began. Will the wedding be completed without any hinderance??

Leave a review guys..
Bye..