Marriage bells!!

Recap: Anuseena helped rohaan and Ishani to express themselves. They were together now..

(NOTE: Ishani is also an orphan like nuseena and rohaan!!)

To be continued,

Anubhav and Ishani were sitting on the sofa in front of rohaan and haseena. They were here for some important work. Rohaan stood up and walked to anubhav, "Mr. Singh, hum apni behen haseena ka rishta lekar aaye hai aapke liye. Aap dono ki Jodi bahut achhi lagegi saath mai!" He pointed to haseena who was pretending to blush profusely. Anubhav was about to say when Ishani stood up, "Hum chahte hai isse pehle hamara Bhai aur aapki behen apni apni ray rakhen!!" She said and anubhav pretended to blush also. Haseena stood up playing with her dupatta's edge like a 90s heroine as she was wearing dupatta over jeans shirt, "Hume anubhav ji se rishta qubool hai!!" She kept head on Rohaan's shoulder with pushpaji waali acting. "Ji didi, hume bhi inse vivaah manzoor hai!!" He downcasted his eyes dramatically. Rohaan and Ishani shook hand, "Mubarak ho aapko!!" Both said and hugged anubhav and haseena dramatically.. "Mera baccha/bacchi!!"

"Kya ho raha hai ye??" MPT members asked coming inside.. Four of them laughed hard and gestured them to come inside, they walked inside smiling. "Hum haseena aur anubhav ka arrange marriage waala rishta kaise hota uski practice kar rahe the.." Ishani said enthusiastically. Karishma walked to anubhav and stood with crossed arms, "Anubhav bhaiya!! Rishte jaisi itni badi baat aapne apni sagi behen ko batana tak zaruri nhi samjha!!" She growled with dramatic eyes. Pushpaji jumped in between,"Hume apni maa ka sthaan Dena natak tha na Anu!!! " Pushpaji shouted with all her might. Before they could understand and recover from pushpaji's shock cheetah and Santosh began acting, "hum to door ke rishtedar hai, koi hume kyu hi batayega!! " Cheetah said like a 'naraaz jija' , "Hum bhi kisse ummeed kar rahe hai Cheetah, haseena ke thodi kuch lagte hai hum.." Santu portrayed the angry cousin of haseena. They chose their sides and acted as angry relatives. Anubhav walked to them and fakely said hugging her, "Aisi baat nhi hai SAGI BEHNA, hum aapko batane hi waale the. Par haalat hi aise ho gaye ki!!" "Dhoom tananananana Dhoom tanana!!" Ishani and rohaan have the Background music. Haseena did the same and sat on her knees, "Aisa mat kahiye Santosh didi, hum aapko batana chahte the. Par dar Gaye the!!" She said and Ishani came near her face,"kya!! Kya!! Kya!! Kaisa dar??? " She said in background and everyone statued

Suddenly, "cut!! Cut!!" Haseena shouted removing the dupatta and put on ishani's shoulder. Everyone started laughing loudly looking at their dramatic selves. They were happy like this after a long time, and haseena for the first time. She kept her head on his chest laughing and he pecked her hair putting hand in her neck like best friend. Karishma said now, "Achha hume Anu bhaiya aur bhabhi ka rishta nhi dekhne Mila, chalo rohaan bhaiya aur Ishani bhabhi ka rishta karte hai!!" Anubhav started setting Rohaan's hair, "hamara rishta ho gaya, ab aap dono ki baari!!" " Ham rohaan ki behen!!" Haseena and karishma jumped with rohaan.. "hum Ishani ke bhai" cheetah and anubhav said, pushpaji and santu were left, "hum Ishani ki choti behen!!" Santu said, "hum rohaan aur Ishani dono ki maa!! " She said and caressed his hair and Ishani holds her hand.. "Ab shuru kare!!"

They did very much fun and all enjoyed the day peacefully. Anuseena were the happiest among all, finally they have a full family. They were teasing each other and playing the acting game. Soon, karishma's husband rehaan also joined them, and it was karishma's turn to get teased. Rohaan and Ishani were most emotional. Ishani went to drink water near dining table and rohaan went behind her. He saw her looking at all of them emotionally, "kya hua isbmai??" Ishani said still looking at them, "Maine kabhi nhi socha tha, mujh jaisi ladki ko bhi parivaar mil jayega. Jise uske hi baap ne Ghar se manhoos keh ke anathashram bhej diya!! " She said getting teary eyed. Rohaan rubbed her arms soothing her feelings, she smiled at him and both walked back to everyone. 

Night,

Everyone already left and Rohani were also about to go. "Ab hum bhi chalte hai anubhav, haseena!!" Rohaan said and hugged haseena like she is a child. Anubhav looked at haseena and blinked eyelashes at her, "Rohaan hum dono chahte hai ki hum log shaadi ek saath karen!!" Rohaan and Ishani smiled. Haseena said in between, "Aur uske baad ek hi ghar mai rahen, ek parivaar banke. Parivaar hai nahi par hum bana to sakte hai na!!" Rohani shared a look and hugged them instantly. Anuseena also hugged them back. This family can never break, they made this not bloodlines..

Anuseena's room,

Anubhav came and sat beside haseena who was laid on bed looking at the ceiling. He kept head near her and followed her eyes, "kya dekh rhi hai priye, hum to yaha hai!!" He whispered huskily. She smiled and said without averting her gaze, "Hum dono ki zindagi mai ab kuch problem nhi aayegi na??" She asked like a insecure child. He popped on his elbow and put his palm over her forehead, "Kabhi koi problem aayegi bhi to saath milke dekh lenge!!" He kept caressing her hair and she closed her eyes feeling his warmth. He smiled seeing her face devoid on any tension, stress and negative feelings. He was very happy seeing her innocent face glowing with happiness and love, "Hum aapke chehre par hamesha yahi khushi dekhna chahte hai priye!!" He kissed her forehead saying this and she smiled. "Aapki ye muskaan atyant prem vyakt kar rahi hai priye!! Hum kya samjhe iska matlab!!??" He teased her laying down properly. Haseena kept head over his bicep and closed eyes feeling the peace

"Hum bahut khush hai, lekin...." "Aapko dar lag raha hai, sab thik hoga ya nhi??" Anubhav cut her and looked at her eyes with some fear. He brought her hand up from other and kissed on her knuckles, "Ye dar ka abhi to koi karya nhi hai, ise kahiye jab koi karya nhi hai to jaye hamari priye ki aankhon se!!" He scolded and haseena laughed forgetting all her worries. She was a little innocent soul and it was so easy to make her happy, he thought in him mind. He thanked his destiny for making him realise his love for her in time.

To be continued..

AnuSeena and RohAni are getting married now!!
The story in on the track of going in the second phase as I mentioned earlier. Please review.

Thank you