Emotions..

Let's continue,

Next week,

Haseena was a little better now, her head injury was reduced.. she didn't had to carry a bandage on her whole head, just a forehead dressing... But, main wound was still deep.. She never felt anything reverse, she was getting close and closer to anubhav... His closeness was something she was craving a lot... Because in her memory she was his wife, and she had complete rights on him..

Morning,

Anubhav came inside haseena's ward, only to witness her all freshened up, changed bandages and clean clothes... Nurse had sponged her, because some minor injuries were there and she can't bath...

Anubhav timidly went and sat besidr her, she was laid straight as doctor Denied her sitting for another week... She had put on a poker face and had bubbled her cheeks.. "Good morning pumpkin.." Anubhav cooed in her ear but she turned her face.. He leaned over her to see if she was pranking or serious.. but, to his surprise there was a tear rolling down her cheek.. He wiped it and she turned straight and looked in his eyes, she was close to him.. His face was near her face as he was leaning over.. "kya hua hai meri jaan ko..?" He whispered tensedly.. Cupped her cheek and raised eyebrows asking to speak.. "Aapse pyaar, bahut zyada.. Hum aapki wife hai, thoda to haq jatao.. hume pyaar karo.." She said making an intense eyelock..

"Ab to shaadi kiye hue thoda waqt bhi ho gaya, ek kiss to kardo.. Mujhe pata hai tumhe thodi jhijhak hai abhi.. Isiliye aaj tak mere kareeb nhi aaye.. Par is waqt hume har roop mai Tumhari zarurat hai.." Anubhav was shocked in his inside that even in her fake memory she had kept his love's be boundary... He smiled slightly and kissed her head with all his love.. "Hum sachme hamesha aapke saath hai.. par hum aapke kareeb aaye to is waqt to aap hurt hongi na.." He said with droopy twinkling eyes and haseena pulled his closed by his collar.." Ek kiss chahiye Hume.." She whispered without any further arguments and now was very close to her lips.. He could feel her hot breaths on his face..

Anubhav held her hand holding his collar as he knew it will start paining if she put pressure on it... "Jaan.." She hummed while trying to kiss him, her lips almost touched his lips.. "Aapka haath dard ho jayega na.." He said but she didn't bothered she was just Getty closer and closer to him... Anubhav couldn't stop further and closed his eyes too getting lost.. They were about to kiss when a loud voice "Maddam sorry" And they jerked apart.. Haseena was frustrated as hell, she gave all of her team members a look of disappointment..

PS: lagta hai santu hum ghalat waqt par aa gaye.. (with a teasing overacted)

SS: pushpaji aapko bas lag raha hai..? (PS gave her a look) dekhiye na maddam sir kitna gussa hai ki humne unka moment bigaad diya.. Aur Sir to bilkul sehem hi gaye hai.. (Shocked expression gained from everyone) Sirf moment nhi bigada balki mujhe lagta hai hamare Karan kiss break karni padi unko.. (She said with utmost innocent face)

All were looking at her like are you even from this planet... Anubhav "Hum nashta laate hai haseena ke liye.." And hurried outside... Haseena pulled sheet over herself and hide herself.. "santuji, santuji.. kitni masoom hai aap.." And Karishma gave a "babbar sher glare" to them.. Pushpaji just laughed hard and said.. "Sahi to kaha santu ne, dono ki haalat dekho ab.." And she too earned a glare from Karishma.. But she herself couldn't stop an urge to smile... Here, inside blanket haseena was going all red..

Evening,

Haseena was sleeping because she had taken her medicines... While, anubhav was just sitting beside her gazing her face... "Kitni sunder hai hamari haseena" he said and did that nazar utarne waale action... He was smiling and talking to himself.. "Aap itni sunder hai to hamare bacche kitne sunder aur pyare honge.." He was blushing sitting there... Imagining his further life with haseena he suddenly frowned and said.. "Ab uth bhi jaiye na priye, aisi khoobsurat zindagi jeene ke liye to aapko thik hona padega na.." He complained and then pulled her hand close to him.." Aapko pata hai haseena, hum jab samajh nhi paaye the na ki hume aapse prem hai, akele nhi Raha tha humse.. aur aap bhi dur bhaag Rahi thi.. Hume itna ajeeb sa mehsoos ho raha tha na priye, ki hum kya bataen.." Anubhav was like a cute baby complaining and telling her everything..

Sometime of sharing and talking to her he also slept beside her, kept his head on both folded hands beside her...

It was evening,

Haseena woke up slightly stirring herself, she was careful with her hands and fingers now... Opening her mouth for a yawn, haseena looked beside her to find anubhav sleeping like a baby... Her lips automatically curved up.. "Hamara baby hubby.." She slowly lifted her left hand as he was on her left... Running her fingers through his hair, she let out a sweet melody...

HM: (sweetly) mile ho tum humkoo, bade naseebooon see, churaya hai maine.. kismat ki lakeeeron se.. (kissed on his head) Teri Mohabbat se saansen mili hai, sada rehna dil mai kareeb hoke.. (kissed his cheek)

She stopped her song gazing his face intently... Her eyes filled with tears as she was caressing him.. "Kaise aapne hume apnaya Anu.. Jante hue ki shayad kahi na kahi.. hum hi aapki pehli shaadi tutne ka karan hai.. rishton ko kitna complicated kiya humne, aur aaj aap hume kitna pyaar karte hai.." a tear rolled down from her cheek to his cheek..."Hume ye sapne se bhi khoobsurat zindagi dene ke liye shukriya Anu, hum kabhi aapko disappoint nhi karenge, har koshish karenge aapko har khushi dene ki.." And as she was looking at him..

And, he suddenly opened His eyes and for a second she got startled.. Another second, she took a deep breath and said jokingly.. "Hume heart attack dene ka man hai kya hubby" He put on a serious face and sat straight, haseena turned nervous and anubhav said.."kya keh rahi thi abhi aap.." Haseena looked down and tried lying.. "Ku.. kuch bhi to nhi baby.. hum to.." Anubhav held her hand and said softly after calming his anger with a deep breath.. "Aapke Karan kuch nhi hua, kyu khud ko dosh de rahi hai baccha.. aur hum bahut khush hai, bas abhi thoda tension mai hai kyunki aapko itni chot aayi hai.. Aapko itna dard ho raha hoga.." she smiled at him lovingly and he kissed her cheek saying again..," hum aapke saath, aapke pass behad khush hai jaan.. bahut zyada.." He made her comfortable with his words and she also turned relaxed and happy..

Haseena shifted a little in her place and raised herself a little hugging him tightly, Anubhav smiled and cutely hugged her giving support to her injuries... "I love you so much Anu.. so so so much.." she mumbled against his shirt getting emotional and anubhav just pulled back ftom hug and laid her down.. Kissing her head and entire face lovingly he said.. "I love you too Jaan.." Haseena held his hand and kissed it..

(Oh god!! Kiss ka overdose karenge Aaj ye dono)

Soon, it was night... Haseena was comfortably laid on her bed while anubhav was sitting on her bed beside her and reading her a book out.. She was enjoying it as it was a comic type funny book.. Anubhav too enjoyed the time and their company... "Anu, ye story book aap kaha se laaye.. bahut achhi hai.." she said after their completed a story out of it.. "Priye hum kal dawai lekar aa rahe the na to ek chhota sa baccha ise bech raha tha, humne to bas use khush karne kharid li.. Parantu ye to waqai bahut shresht hai.." He smiled..

Haseena after this turned a little silent... Anubhav found it a little wierd and said In a sweet voice.. "kya hua jaan..Achanak shaant kyu ho gayi.." He looked in her eyes which were a little hesitant... "Anu.. Jab hum shoot hue tab, aur phir abhi bhi.. Ye hospital aur in sab mai aapki sab savings khatam ho gayi hongi na.." before he could say something, she interrupted.." Anu hamari fd hai na, aap usse use karlo.. plss, hume thik nhi lagta ye, baar baar sab kharcha aap karte hai.." Anubhav smiled and said with a assurance.. "Ab to hum dono ek hai na jaan.. Hamari savings yaha use ho gayi to aapko fd hum dono ki savings ban gayi.. Kyu tension le rahi ho.. Is baar zyada kuch kharcha nhi hua hai.. sab normal hai.. hmm..?" She smiled back in assurance and turned a little normal realising that yes! They are one now..

To be continued

Anuseena are living the best time.. To be honest, life is too short living happily the present is the only way to stay happy.. That's what they are doing..
Stay connected for more cool Anuseena romantic moments..

Byee.. Leava a review..