Cheated..

Let's continue.. (Going a little more pace as you want anuseena story early)

After an hour,

Haseena enters a cafe in the same outfit she left home.. Her yellow kurti with black plazo and oxidised earrings and middle parted hair making her look etheral..

She looked here and there and her eyes landed on rohaan sitting on a double table.. She sighed, went and sat in front of him.. She put her bag aside and took a deep breath.. "Kya hua hai..? " He said giving a glass of water to her.. She took the glass and drank in a go.. Rohaan could sense tension on her face..

She relaxed and spoke after sometime.. Till then rohaan was sitting completely silent..

HM: (calmly) Rohaan.. (He nodded) boyfriend banoge hamare..?

Her sudden question made him shocked.. He stood up from the chair and shouted.. "Kyaa..? "
Haseena looked around to everyone's questioning faces and pulled rohaan on chair again.. "Shhh.. Kyu chilla rahe ho.. Poori baat to suno kishu.. " She hissed.. Rohaan tootook seat properly and raised one eyebrow..

HM: (held his hand to calm him down) kishu.. Anubhav.. Sir ne jabse hamari diary padhi hai woh hamari taraf jhukne lage hai.. Aur woh sirf guilt ke karan hai.. (She said emotionally) woh hana se dur ho rahe hai.. Hum..

Ro: haseena.. (He said irritatedly) Tu na please ab hana ki vakalat karna band kar.. Tu bhi janti hai aur mai bhi woh kitni selfish hai.. (Angrily) Aur anubhav bhi, Sab janke bhi tumhe dukhi karta hai, tumhe apne ghar kyu lekar gaya.. Use bilkul sharam nhi aati kya...? (Frustrated)

HM: (closed eyes) ro.. Mere kishmish se meetha kishu.. (Sweetly) pata hai mujhe hana kaisi hai par yun kisi apne ko uski ek buraai ke liye chhod to nhi dete na.. In fact, anubhav mujhe takleef nhi de rahe hai.. Sirf khush rakhne ki koshish kar rahe hai..

"Par.. " Rohan tried to interrupt but haseena stopped him.. He got silent and haseena spoke.. "Hum bas yeh chahte hai ki unko lage tum hamare boyfriend ho aur woh hume ghar se jaane den.. Isse woh bhi humse dur rahenge aur hum apne hisaab se jee bhi paayenge.." She clarified.. Rohaan understood that it was necessary for haseena to be away from them..

Ro: thik hai hum yeh drama karenge par us anubhav ne agar koi harkat ki to mai control nhi kar paunga.. (He said and fisted his hand)

Haseena nodded smiling and they both got into  a deep lane of thoughts..
.
.
.
.
Some days later,

Haseena has been behaving over happy and increased her conversations with rohaan in front of anubhav and hana.. She was trying her best to get a chance to leave anubhav's house.. But, anubhav was very stubborn.. Anubhav was forced but made friends with hana.. They were at least comfortable with each other

One night,

Haseena reached anubhav's house and tried to create something extreme.. She started Messing her hair when door of the house opened.. Anubhav was looking a bit annoyed.. She was all normal still because she hasn't done anything..

HM: kya hua anubhav sir.. Sab thik hai na..? (She enquired)

AS: yeh aapki behen na.. (He said angrily) aapke kahe anusaar humne ek nayi shuruaat ki na.. Ab jab aaj unke kehne par humne bhojan banaya to woh subah se gaayab hai.. (He said loudly)

HM: kyaa.. (Shocked) par uski job to abhi usne change karne ke liye chhod di na.. To kahan gayi woh.. (Tensed) aur jab woh gayab hai to aap gussa kar rahe hai.. Aapko ratti bhar fikar nhi hai..? (She said angrily too)

AS: aap.. (He closed his eyes) unka location kisi hotel ka bata raha hai.. Chaliye aap.. (He said closing the door)

Both of them left looking for hana..

After an hour,

Both reached a hotel.. Very big hotel which was on outskirts of lucknow.. "Hana itne mehange hotel mai kiske saath aayi..? " Haseena said getting a bit surprised.. Anubhav gestured her to keep going.. They entered the front gate and moved to garden side seeing it written reserved.. "Shayad wahan ho hana" Anubhav said..

They moved ahead to find a whole decorated garden.. As they reached the open area they were left wide eyed.. A man was sitting on his knees in front of hana, who was dressed in a bodycon short dress.. She was looking very beautiful.. The man said.. "Hana.. I love you very much.. I know tum married ho but I don't need anything.. Just you, I promise my everything is all yours.. Money, love, body everything.. " He said..

Hana gave a hidden wicked smile and said emotionally.. She started walking sideways opposite anuseena's side.. "Mai tumhe kya kahu  keval.. Mai to khud ab anubhav ke saath nhi reh pa rhi hu.. Use mujhse pyaar hi nhi hai.. He had brought my sister home.. " She pretended to be sad..

Keval came closer and kissed hana's shoulder... He turned her and asked.. " Why your sister..? Are they having an affair of something..? "

Ha: (clinged to his chest) I don't know keval.. I just don't want to be there anymore..

Keval picked her up and went inside.. They entered the room and locked the glass door opening in garden and drew the curtains..

Anubhav was numb.. Haseena was not less.. She was nearly crying seeing her sister getting too much bad.. Anubhav fell on his knees.. "Anu" Haseena got to senses and held his shoulders sitting beside him..

AS: hana.. (He sighed) haseena woh itna kaise gir sakti hai.. ? (He asked turning to her) Hum aapse kehte tha na, woh bahut khudgarz hai.. (His eyes got teary) hume to waise bhi ab unse na prem hai, na koi ummeed lekin.. (Gasp) lekin phir bhi rishte ka lihaaz to kar leti woh.. Aapki.. Aapki parvarish ka to lihaaz kar leti..

He hung his head down with a jerk controlling his tears.. He was not heart broken nor broken in love.. He was sad for this betrayal in his three years marriage..

Haseena was crying at this failure.. She held anubhav's hand lightly.. "Anubhav, hum.. Hum karenge hana se baat.. Woh aisa.. ".. But, anubhav stopped her and stood up holding her hand.. "Chaliye haseena.. Ab hume koi baat nhi karni aur na aap karengi.. " He blurted angrily and continued.. " Hum dono ke charitra pe sawaal uthaya unhone.. Sirf apni lalach aur badle ki khaatir.. " His voice sounded disgusting...

"Lalach..?, Badla..? " Haseena said and anubhav closed his eyes suspiciously..

To be continued.. (Target - 75+ votes)

What revenge..? Stay tuned..