|Pt 2| The Anchor |

|⚠️RECAP ALERT: we went up an elevator shaft and soon we were standing infront of a massive metal door.⚠️|

Scott slid it open to revealing the sound again "do you hear that?" I would say raising a brow "oh please don't go all wolf mode on me again" stiles pleaded "it's coming from inside the loft." Everybody's eyes frowned and narrowed to trace my tracks I would go into the loft and turn to the black table and hear something that stopped me from zoning in any longer "Hey Derek" stiles would say Derek would turn around and see you "who's this?" He said "yes who is this!?!" I heard enough male voice it was lower and sharper then Derek's "I'm Scott's Younger Sister" "Scott never told me he had a sister" Derek would say confused "surprise?!?" Scott would say " and who is a werewolf" the male voice crept out of the shadows "and you must be Peter." He would grin "I would see my reputation proceeds me" I would let out a eh sound
" we need to ask a question" Allison spoke "go on" Derek Spoke his voice mad me have butterflies in her stomach but she blew it off "y/n has being off lately." stiles says I would turn around and raise a brow at him "yeah she kind of found an anchor but still heard something and then she turned and tried to kill stiles" Scott continued I would open my mouth in shock they were telling a total strange about me Derek's eyes widened "I have a suspicion but it's going to sound personal." My eyes would widen "how personal" I would sit down on the stairs as everyone else listened when Lydia got a text from Alison's dad to come meet them so they left "not so personal unless it is for you" I would be in trudged "should I stop out ?" Scott said followed on by stiles "yeah it might get uncomfortable" I would look at them in a 'seriously guys' look "you don't need to." Derek said "alright if you say so." stiles said "Y/n Who or what was your anchor." I felt a rush of pain flood through me I would be startled I would clear my throat "it was a guy a named Klaus. Klaus Mikaelson.." "was?" Scott said I would nod quietly "he was a different type of supernatural not on you have heard of" i spoke "proceed" Derek said" I would sigh "there are things called vampires." Stiles would raise is brows "like the blood sucking Dracula vampires?" I would roll my eyes "yes the blood sucking Dracula Vampires" his eyes would lighten up "really!!" "no." he frowned "he was a hybrid a vampire and a werewolf" everyones eyes narrowed "how is that even possible" I shrugged "he was my first love and he intended to be my last the only thing is he's immortal and he's one of the originals" "originals" Derek said "something we should be afraid of." I would sake my head side to side "origanls as In the first of there kind immortal till he wasn't.." "this is sad but can we rap this up I have to meet someone in 15 minutes" Peter said I would role my eyes and smile "He was my anchor and my love could rip out your heart in a second" "y/n what do you mean by he was." you sighed Scott new this was getting to uncomfortable for you "I think we should stop." Scott said a tear would roll down my cheek "the white oak stake killed him his dieing wishes were for me to never forget him." stiles stood up and hugged me "your only 15.." he said "that's it I'm going" Peter walked out like we would miss him "that's it!" Derek Spoke "what's it?" Scott said "y/n is losing control because her anchors dead she needs to find a new one." my eyes would widen. You would wipe you cheeks "I'll train and try to find an anchor before her next full moon that is if you'll teach me" I said to Derek he would nod.

It was about 3 hours later and I couldn't sleep I thought about the anchor in my head then I would just wake up i couldn't get back to sleep after that so I headed downstairs for some milk I would accidentally tip over some books that were on the side "shit!" I whispered "y/n?" I heard from in the kitchen "Scott?!?" I would go to the kitchen and see him sitting down with a coffee "what are you doing up?" I said looking at his head feeling it "I could ask you the same thinggggg" he said "Scot are you feeling well?" I felt his hands they were freezing "let's get you to bed.." I took him upstairs to his bed suddenly I would see Allison on His bed "Allison!" I didn't whisper and woke her up "what? Shit sorry y/n i didn't know- Scott is he alright?" I heard her say "he's fine you should go." So she left I placed him in his bed and tucked him in it was nice being the big sister sometimes even if I wasn't. I tried to got to bed again as I have training with Derek at his place tomorrow.