chapter 2 : hug...

Start from the beginning

Tyler - criminal is a criminal gulf !!... You know i won't let any criminal go away from his punishment !!.. he should be in jail ....

Gulf - that doesn't mean that you should punish an innocent too...

Tyler - you don't have any evidence saying that mr. Thomson is innocent in this case !!...

Gulf - you too...you don't have any evidence saying that our mate is criminal in this case ..

I plucked my hair out ...

Tyler - so ...for that ...we should go to him and meet him !!...okay ?...

Gulf - i can't control myself if iam near him ....just looking at his pictures in the news, my heat just increases ...

Tyler - what's so good in him ?.. huh ?....you know lilly is hot too ....

Gulf - yakk...that sex friend of yours ?... She doesn't even Satisfy me even one percent you know....but still i got no choice for your stress !!...that i had to sleep with her ...

Tyler - she helped us in our heat gulf ....you forgot ?....

Gulf - that's just out first heat !!.... She is just a sex friend ...am i clear ?...how many times should i say you to stay away from her ?...

I sighed ..

Tyler - leave it aside okay ??...we are assigned to a case mr.gulf ...can you focus on that ?...

Gulf - ofcourse ...my focus is completely on our mate ..

my focus is completely on our mate

I smirked and looked at Mr.thomson's picture .... I dragged my finger on my mate's face and my lips curved a bit ...

Gulf - look who is smiling ...

I stopped smiling and made my usual face ....

Tyler - i will kill our mate myself if i find any evidence against him !!...

Gulf - no !!..

Tyler - he killed our brother !!... Don't ever forget that !!.. all iam thinking about is my revenge !!....

Gulf - you don't have any evidence showing that he did it !!..

I nodded and wiped my tears and studied his file ....I applied for a job in his main branch company ....I took the case officially and got ready ...I went to his company ...

I waited for the interview .... His secretary called me to go to him ....I breathed in heavily and opened the door ...there i saw a handsome and beautiful man ...

there i saw a handsome and beautiful man