🖇️-›𝑠𝑖𝑥

WHEN WORD GOT OUT THAT the Princess Haelara was now a woman, the hand of the king suggested that perhaps ot was time for a grand tour, to showcase the Princess in which she would choose a husband

WHEN WORD GOT OUT THAT the Princess Haelara was now a woman, the hand of the king suggested that perhaps ot was time for a grand tour, to showcase the Princess in which she would choose a husband. Or perhaps the time where the king would announce that marriage proposals are open. But the King Jaehaerys fiercely declined, saying it was true early, and the girl had only newly bled. Queen Alyssane agreed, reminding that the age of perhaps 13 would be perfect for marriage to occur.

But that did not stop King Jaehaerys to sneak in marriage ideas. A princess cannot escape that.  Now, the King and Queen were speaking to the three siblings, now that Haelara was getting older, as well as Daemon, Haelara being 10 and 1 (11), and Daemon had been 10, it was clear they would be getting married soon enough.

"I do not understand." Daemon stated, tilting his head to the side. Alyssane sighed, smiling softly, "It means, your sister dear, will be getting married sooner." upon hearing that, Viserys and Daemon clenched their fists, "Is she not to.. well..young?" Viserys asked, restraining himself from pouncing onto his grandparents.

"She is, yes." Jaehaerys said.

"Well then why must you rush things badly?" Haelara spoke up, her anxiety clear, fidgeting fingers, bouncing leg.
"Haelara, you will be fine." Haelara
shook her head, knowing all to well it
won't be fine. ‘it is not like i will fall onto snake fangs and have my closest ally refuse to wed me.’ she thought, pouting slightly as she played with a butterfly.

"I made a decision. I shall have to make a betrothment soon, to Daemon." Jaehaerys stated, shocking the three. But Daemon seemed smug, as if he was ready to fuck his future wife and tease his brother about how he doesn't know where to put his cock in. Actually, Daemon knew of the sexual acts and dirty jokes, often joking around with sexual jokes with Viserys.

"With whom, Grandsire?" Haelara furrowed her eyebrows, feeling her chest tighten and her heart beat with speed.

"With Haelara, you shall marry Haelara." Queen Alyssane admitted, dreading Daemon’s reply, it did not seem to take Viserys by surprise. But it surprised the younger ones.

"I do not understand." Daemon admitted, huffing and crossing his arms. It was evident he was off doing something ridiculous earlier, if i had not mentioned his appearance was... improper. His hair sticking out in different directions, his face scarred and dirty, his clothes looking more like rags than a royal doublet. "You shall wed her, boy." King Jaehaerys stated, annoyed that even despite stating it countless times, the boy did not get it.

"Skoros gōntan ao vestragon?! (What dis you say?!)" Daemon exclaimed in shock, King Jaehaerys laughed at the boy's plausible face. His face looked like that of a circus clown. "But why? Why her?" Daemon asked in disgust, looking at his sister who shifted. "Your sister, Princess Haelara, is the perfect candidate for marriage, boy." King Jaehaerys admitted, crossing his arms.

"I cannot marry her!" Daemon emphasized the 'her'.

"You wished for a betrothed you already knew, i simply provided." King Jaehaerys stated sternly, "You will marry her, it is my living and dying request and demand as king and grandsire." Jaehaerys insisted, exiting the room slowly, "But grandsire-" Daemon started, "No buts, prince."

Haelara stormed out of the room, upon hearing Daemon’s strong protest earlier, she felt herself tear up. Should he not be happy he was not to wed Lady Rhea of the Vale? He stated clearly he'd rather marry Haelara than Rhea. But no, he decided, perhaps he should change his mind.

The incest traditional marriage of Targaryens weirded Daemon out slightly, he refused to do so, copying his ancestors.

But upon seeing his sister upset, the only thing he thought was:
Fuck. Shit shit shit. Fuck fucking shit.

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤:Aight, so Daemon is 10, so it's obvi understandable that he thinks incest is fucking weird

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤:
Aight, so Daemon is 10, so it's obvi understandable that he thinks incest is fucking weird. But like, there will be flashbacks of what he said and what he did that got Haelara's hopes up that he'd love her the same way she loves him, |• 🖇️—Fun fact: Haelara told Viserys her feelings faded for Daemon and stated that she liked Otto Hightower, but she actually still has feelings for daemon🤦🤦