🖇️-› 𝑡𝑤𝑜

🖇️—› 𝑡𝑤𝑜, RIDDLES AND FIGHTING
(⚠️): swearing, brothers fighting,
bloodshed,
young Daemon being a menace to Viserys
D

RESS ABOVE / DRESS SHOWN AFTER A/N

TRAINING FOR INEXISTENT WAR just made sense for princes such as Viserys and Daemon, since Viserys was much more social and friendly, he had many countless sons of Lords as friends, Daemon, he had none

TRAINING FOR INEXISTENT WAR just made sense for princes such as Viserys and Daemon, since Viserys was much more social and friendly, he had many countless sons of Lords as friends, Daemon, he had none. He was always excluded from it all, he only had his older sister and his dragon, Caraxes. Out of all, Balerion was the largest dragon between their siblings' dragon. Starfyre, Haelara's own dragon, was rarely ridden by her, as she remained on the ground.

If anything, the princess expressed her love through her clothing and loyalty, riddles and sewing, physical touch and whispering. Now, the princess Haelara adorned a somewhat green-blue dress, with criss-crossing ties to seal it at front, and a pale yellow long sleeve. And alas, a necklace of a flower, lillies.

The princes were out in the training yard, Viserys separated from Daemon as the eldest was speaking to his circle of friends, few of Viserys’ friends snickered at Daemon attempting to understand his older sister, Haelara. "I do not understand." Daemon retorted desperately, in truth, he just wanted to have a conversation because he was feeling rather lonely. "You will never understand, i suppose. Young you are, you shan't worry yourself of me." Haelara scolded softly.

She fiddled with a strange worm. "I want someone to talk to." he admitted, crossing his arms. "Vis, he exists." Haelara pointed out, she was whipped for Daemon, pined over him actually, but he loves her only as a sister. "He has his friends." Daemon protested, Viserys, from afar, felt his heart pinch.

It pained him that he could only stand as his friends snickered about his sister and brother. But he could only laugh alongside them as they made comments about his sister's growing body. "Pfft, i bet the Princess Haelara would be a cute little thing to fuck, painfully enough, she's to young ." A lad from the Lannisters snickered loudly, enough for Daemon and Haelara and few others to hear as well.

"Hah, i suppose so indeed. Shame i won't take her virtue then, must be Daemon's duty to do so."  Viserys joked, he hadn't meant it in truth, but it was funny. This was Daemon's last straw, he watched as his sister dropped the worm gently and shifted uncomfortably. Daemon took her hands in his, "Go, i know it's uncomfortable to hear."

Haelara smiled, walking off quickly.

Daemon stalked towards the men, "Good morrow." He greeted, a hint of sarcasm dripping in his tone. "Daemon." Viserys warned calmly, "Brother, i happened to hear your comments, may i remind you that you don't even know the act in at least principle. Where to put your cock and all. If anything, you'd fail to take our lovely and respectable sister, Haelara's virtue."  Daemon shot, the rest laughed.

"You lot don't have a right to laugh." Daemon growled, pouncing at the Lannister boy who joked earlier's face. The man was surprised by the younger boy's strength, and had himself beat. Daemon continuously beat the rest, landing painful and unforgettable blows. 'Brother and brother fight, because of a sister's fright. Lonesome riddles, much to their delight. Laughter and cruel jokes, hurting one like one dragon hit by 6 blows, by 6 figures. Daemon heard his sister whisper before.

What lonesome riddle she uttered indeed.

Viserys panted after throwing Daemon off towards the wall, helping his friends up. "Beat him up, Viserys!" yelled his long time friend, Otto. Viserys gritted his teeth, grinning slightly at the sight of his gremlin and demon of a brother howl in pain as he punched him continuously.

"Look at mother's favorite, getting beaten up by his older brother." Viserys hissed in their mother tongue, "What the fuck Vi—" Daemon yelled, but a blow was landed on him by Otto. The 6 figures towered the one bird, and hit him with 6 blows. Strong ones.

Daemon passed out as Viserys landed the 6th blow, knocking him out. The lot piled out as the kingsguard or knights piled into the scene, pulling the brothers of one another.

Haelara watched the entire ordeal from her large window, sighing deeply, she continued to add final touches to her painting of a young boy laying limp and bloody in a corner with 6 figures towering over him.

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤Okay, so yall mayhave not expected that, but youcannot deny that Viserys and Daemon hadn't at least had sucha big argument or fight that ended upextremely physical and even got others involved and shit

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤
Okay, so yall may
have not expected that, but you
cannot deny that Viserys and
Daemon hadn't at least had such
a big argument or fight that ended up
extremely physical and even got others involved and shit. Daemon is
so the type to start punching first
then act as the victim last. But
like Daemon is so real 4 this.
Defended his girl Haelara. Sadly,
he don't love her that way tho.
He will in the future.

The dress: