╰┈➤𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒, 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

ACT ONE, We're Oceans Apart
╰┈➤𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙

SCREAMS. THE SCREAMS of Alyssa Targaryen echoed throughout her very own home. A young boy, age of 5, little Viserys Targaryen, whom was born in 77 AC watched closely from behind the door, the sight of his mother pushing hardly and the way she sobbed due to the pain scared him. His younger sister didn't seem to mind, for she was only but a year old. It was now 81AC, while his younger sister was born on 80AC. The babe girl babbled and babbled all while her father cooed at her.

Viserys stayed silent. "Will muña die?" he asked, rather bluntly and softly. Baelon smiled sadly, "We don't know, this little babe is a handful, was a handful during the pregnancy especially, boy." the maesters called for Baelon, and the man rushed, placing down the babe girl. "Kepa!" Viserys gasped as Baelon punched down a Maester. "Come, my Prince, my Princess, let us not stay here!" a maid cooed.

Ushering the two royals out of the room.

A BOY.

A boy was born, and they called him Daemon Targaryen. The siblings grew peacefully and rather happily. Till Princess Alyssa died in 84AC, leaving a Prince Daemon who grew to be as wild as the flying birds, as wild as a tornado, as wild as a brewing volcano, as wild as a knight longing for a fight. Princess Haelara who grew as gentle as the soft touches of a mother, as lovely as the Alyssane, as glorious as the Daenys the dreamer, as caring as a daring lover.

And finally, her eldest, Prince Viserys, grew to be a ruler, a mighty bachelor and prince of the seven kingdoms. A boy who desired peace and unity. It was now 91AC, Daemon is only 10, while Haelara is 1 and 1 (11), Viserys is currently one and four (14), the king, Jaehaerys planned to unite house Targaryen with house Arryn. And he planned he would marry Viserys off to Aemma Arryn, or have Rhaenys or anyone else off to an Arryn.

But Viserys was much older than Aemma. They are 6 year apart. Roughly. Aemma, being born in 82AC, younger than Daemon and Haelara, and Viserys, born on 77AC, older than all three. Aemma is only 8 by now. It irked Viserys that his grandfather could not just wed him to his sister, Haelara, but he knew his sister would marry Daemon. For they would stop House Targaryen from falling into the hands of green.

Viserys had a dream.

But he did not know who green was.

"I do not understand." Daemon admitted, huffing and crossing his arms. It was evident he was off doing something ridiculous. His appearance was... improper. His hair sticking out in different directions, his face scarred and dirty, his clothes looking more like rags than a royal doublet. "You shall wed, boy." King Jaehaerys stated, annoyed that even despite stating it countless times, the boy did not get it.

"Skoros gōntan ao vestragon?! (What dis you say?!)" Daemon exclaimed in shock, King Jaehaerys laughed at the boy's plausible face. His face looked like that of a circus clown. "But to who?" Daemon asked curiously. "Your sister, little Haelara." King Jaehaerys admitted, crossing his arms.

"I cannot marry her!" Daemon emphasized the 'her', "You wished for a betrothed you already knew, i simply provided." King Jaehaerys stated sternly, "You will marry her, it is my living and dying request and demand as king and grandsire." Jaehaerys insisted, exiting the room slowly, "But grandsire-" Daemon started, "No buts, prince."

Fuck. Shit shit shit. Fuck fucking shit.