🖇️-›𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

WARNING:
brothers fighting,
incest, targaryens.

WARNING:brothers fighting,incest, targaryens

HEEDLESS TO SAY, KING Jaehaerys was angry. Very angry. Despite the fact that he understood clearly why Daemon started to pounce at the others, but it was a rash decision, and it was disrespectful of Viserys and a disgrace of Viserys not to defend his brother and sister. The blood of the dragon does run thick after all. The Good Queen Alyssane kept Haelara company.

Haelara was only comfortable in few people's company. Daemon's, Alyssane's and Jaehaerys’. Viserys made her uncomfortable seldom times. But she loved him. "Why must I apologize? He started it all, Grandsire!" Viserys protested as the king stated that the eldest would take all responsibility.

"It may be so that Daemon in fact started throwing the fists, but you insulted you blood. The princess, a pure and innocent princess, your sister!" Jaehaerys yelled, Viserys flinched at the overly harsh words. Daemon snickered, "I have not forgotten about you, you little trouble maker! The Lord Lannister, Lord Baratheon, Lord Martell, Lord Tyrell, Lord Arryn, Lord Royce, all six of them! They are angered! All because of you throwing fists and blows!" Jaehaerys exclaimed, Alyssanne rubbed his temples softly.

"I did what was right!" Daemon protested, "He insulted and all those future Lords insulted our sweet princess, my sister! Your grandchild!" Daemon yelled angrily, remembering the words they used and the way his sister felt awfully uncomfortable at their words.

"It was a joke!" Viserys yelled, "There are a million jokes you could've  laughed and joined into, but that?! About our sister? You little cunt of a brother!" Daemon countered, pouncing at Viserys. "Stop right this instant!" Jaehaerys yelled, "Boys stop!" Alyssane yelled.

"VISERYS! DAEMON! Your king and queen have commanded you both to stop!" The voice of Haelara boomed and echoed across the throne room, although it was a soft shout of command, the fire of a dragon had a tint in her tone. The boys broke apart, Haelara breathed heavily, frowning at Daemon’s broken nose and bruises. As Viserys expected her worries for him, she approached Daemon directly, passing her eldest brother.

"Are you alright?" she asked softly, Viserys scoffed, right. He was never invited into their little circle. The siblings consisted only of 1 group. Daemon and Haelara. He knew his jokes made Haelara uncomfortable, Viserys knew that. But he can't control his jokes. But around her, Daemon seems to be able to hold his tongue.

"Yes, quite. But it seems our older brother is not quite alright." Daemon threw his hand away from her hold, and stalked up towards Viserys, and the older gritted his teeth, definitely not standing down. "All of you are dismissed! Get them out of my sight, Haelara!" Jaehaerys exclaimed in irritation, his hand in Alyssane's. Haelara nodded timidly, pulling Daemon away.

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤Ik for a damn fact Daemon and Viserys were menaces when they were young and would deffo fight over shit and someone would have to force them to apologize 2 each other

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤
Ik for a damn fact Daemon
and Viserys were menaces when they were young and would deffo fight over shit and someone would have to force them to apologize 2 each other. Idfc if yall say Viserys was peaceful, man got a Targaryen's temper. He deffo knows how to throw hands especially at Daemon💀💀