Chapter 33

They spent sometime in garden.

Abhi: Come let's have dinner.

He forwarded his hand. Vaish accepted it with smile. She was holding puppy all the time. They walked towards table where Abhi has already arranged dinner. He pulled out a chair for her. She sat on it mumbling "Thank you"

Abhi made puppy sit on grass and gave him his food. He then sat in front of Vaish. He opened the lids. Vaish giggled seeing her favorite food.

Vaish (raising her eyebrow): Avu ki help li?

Abhi nodded innocently. She chuckled.

They were having dinner, talking casually.

Vaish: This day is so so special day for me.

Abhi: For me too.

Vaish: Tumhe pata hain. Main ye jab meri friend ko bataugi. I am dating you. Vo to na mujhse bhi zyada pagal ho jayegi. You won't believe she is your biggest fan. Like since you started your career from first movie. That supportive role. Since then she is your fan. She is the one whom I told I have crush on you. You know what tab se always she is like you are her jijju. Mujhe to hamesha se hi she calls Mrs. Nigam.

She was continuously blabbering in excitement.

Abhi: Oh! So... Mrs. Nigam?

He smirk. Vaish got shocked and stared at him with blush on her face. Abhi chuckled on her cute antics.

Vaish (trying to change topic): Leave all this.

Abhi: Hmm... Tum mujhe pehle bata deti ke itni badi fan hain meri. To main usko propose karta na.

He teased her. She glared at him.

Vaish (glaring at him): Very funny but reject ho jate as for her you are like her brother.

She teased showing her tongue. Abhi smiled, pulling her nose. Vaish took her phone and open the gallery.

Vaish (showing photo): Abhi ye dekho. She is my friend Rits. Tumhari sabse badi fan.

Abhi's eyes fell on pic. He got shock to see Rits photo. She is same girl who is married to Sid. He took phone from her hand in shock. Vaish snatching phone from his hand.

Vaish: Bass bass dekh li photo tumne.

Abhi: Ye tumhari friend hain?

Vaish: Abhi? Abhi to maine bola she is my friend.

He composed himself. As vaish gave him look like "What's wrong?". Abhi smiled composing himself.

Abhi: Kuch nahin just asking. Actually teasing. Tumhari online friend hogi na ye to?

Vaish: Online nahin... Offline friend hain.

Abhi: Kaha raheti hain?

Vaish: Japan...

Abhi (confused): Hein?

Vaish: Abhiiii.... Of course Mumbai. She is born and brought up in Mumbai only.

Abhi: I mean Mumbai to recent shift hui hogi na. Pehle kaha raheti thi?

Vaish: She is from Mumbai only. Since her birth. Basically she is from Bengal. Par tum itna sab kyun puch rahe ho?

Abhi: Nothing... Just curiosity.

Vaish: Ajeeb ho bahut.

She shrugged off her shoulder. Then they had dinner with normal chit chat. After dinner, Vaish bid him and left for home.

Abhi went inside. He directly went in Avu's room to find her sleeping. He went towards her and pecked her forehead.

He went to his room and changed his clothes. He laid on bed but sleep was nowhere near.

Abhi's P.O.V

Sid is married to Ritika. Ritika ko pasand Sid ke parents ne kiya tha. Sid ke parents Chandigarh mein rahete hain but Ritika to Mumbai ki hain. Or haan if shaadi ki hain to ab tak announce kyun nahin kiya? Kisi social media handle par, news ya kahin bhi Sid ke shaadi ki koi news to hain nahin. Uss din party me bhi akele aaya tha. Jab ke vaha partners ke sath hi aana tha if koi mingle ho to. Ye kyun nahin laya apni wife ko? Ek minute.... Jo ladka apna career ke liye apne parents se lad kar yaha aaya tha. Usne apne parents ke kehne par shaadi kar li? Career ke liye lada tha. Shaadi ke liye kaise nahin ladta? Aur Pehle to vo khush tha apne parents se mil kar. Wait?? Jab usne meri baat apne mom se karai thi. Tab bhi uski mom ne kuch nahin bola about Avu. Aese hota to vo mujhe kuch bolti to shayad. Kya baat ho sakti hain?

With this thoughts. He slept after sometime.

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter