Chapter 25

Next morning

Abhi was scrolling his phone while waiting for breakfast. Avu came out and sat in front of him. She was smirking at him. Abhi rolled his eyes.

Avu: So?

Abhi: So what?

Avu: So how was your first date?

Abhi: Subah uthte hi tereko yahi kaam hai kya ek? Pehle to tu uthti itna late hai. Fir abhi nahayi bhi nhi seedha aakar breakfast ke lie beth gayi. Kitni baar bola hai subah jaldi utha kar. Thodi excercise karke. Naha dokar have your breakfast. Lekin nhi. Meri to koi sunta nhi

Avu: Fir aapne lecture shuru kar dia apna. Aur na aap topic change matt karo. Don't think aap ye sab faaltu ki baatein karoge. Mujhe daantoge to I will forget about your date

Abhi: Tujhe itna interest kyu hai?

Avu: Kyu na ho? After all it's about my bhayia and hone wali bhabhi. So of course mujhe interest hona chahie aur hai bhi. And after all it was my plan. I helped you a lot for this date. So of course I should know na ki kaise gya. How was everything. Did she like or not. Was she happy. And what you guys did. Aur aap batao aesa kya kia ki you can't share. Did you guys kiss, make out or have se....

Abhi: (cuts her) Shut up. Tu aaj kal bohot zyada nhi bol rahi. Aesa kuch nhi kia. Aur ye sab seekh kaha se rahi hai tu?

Avu: I am not a kid anymore ki mujhe iss sab ke baare mein pata nhi hoga. Aur aaj kal to kids ko bhi pata hota hai. Itne bade hero ban gaye aap Bollywood lekin aap bilkul old fashioned type ke insaan ho. Huh!!

Abhi: Zyada drama nhi kar and we just spent time like good friends. Had dinner, talked aur thoda walk kia. Isse zyada kuch nhi kia. Aur tu ye sab sochna na band kar

Avu: What do you mean by sochna band kar? Uspar kisika koi control nhi hota and I am tooooo veryyyy innocent sa bacha

Abhi: Abhi do minute pehle bol rahi thi I am not a kid aur ab ye madam bacha ban gayi

Avu: Dekho bhayia kya hai na ki mein subah subah jhagda nhi karna chahti aapse. Kya hai na aapko shoot par bhi jaana hai. To I don't want to spoil your mood. Isse pehle mera mann badal jaye aap please utli seedhi baatein matt kijie. It will be really good for you. Right

She said with a sugar coated smile. Before Abhi could reply, a servant called them for breakfast. They both had their breakfast and Abhi left for his shoot. Avu took bath and then got busy in reading books and stalking Sid as well in between. Because why not? If fan girls can, she toh still is her fiancée. She passed her day. Abhi came and they spent siblings time together. Later at night, Avu was waiting for Sid's call. But she didn't receive any. So she herself called him but he didn't puck it up. She was getting some bad vibes but ignored thinking he might be busy with his family. She went to sleep after sometime.

Next morning, again she tried calling but call couldn't connect. It continued for whole day and by night the phone was switched off. There was not a single message or call from Sid since previous day and now his phone was switched off. She waited till next morning. Abhi had an off from shoots. Avu was again and again trying Sid's phone but it was switched off. She was getting restless. Abhi saw it was late Avu hadn't come out of room. So he went to check on her.

Abhi: Kya hua bacha? Kuch pareshaan lag rahi hai?

Avu: Bhayia do din se Sid ka koi message, koi call nhi aaya. Aur kal raat se uska phone switched off hai. Mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai bhai. Wo theek to hoga na

Her eyes got teary as she was speaking.

Abhi: Hnn to ho sakta hai busy ho. Uske phone ki charging na ho. Kar lega

He tried consoling her while keeping a hand on his shoulder.

Abhi: Thodi der mein fir karte hai. Tu fresh ho ja. Dekh ro roke kya haal bana lia. Khaana khaale. Hum dobara try karenge. Mere phone karke dekhte hai. Tu pehle shaant hoja. Kuch nhi hoga usse. Wo theek hoga

Avu went to take bath on Abhi's insistence. Abhi fed her little. But nothing went under her throat. Abhi tried calling him from his phone but no response. Avu's condition was not good. She was crying badly worrying for Sid. Abhi was trying to console her but he himself was really worried from inside. Avu went to temple to pray for Sid. Abhi was worried for Sid but was happy seeing Avu's concern for him.

Later Avu was sitting in hall holding her phone waiting for one single call or message from him. Abhi was in washroom. A bell rang. Avu got up and opened the door. She saw the person. At first, she smiled widely with tears but then she saw something and got a bit confused.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter