Chapter 4

With Vaish

After running out from mall, she went in parking lot. Sejal came running behind her and calling out her name. Vaish rubbed her tears harshly and sat in car. Sejal sighed and went to the car and sat on the passenger seat.

Sejal: Vaishu are you okk?

Vaish just nodded and drove the car. Sejal tried talking to her but she just ignored he during the whole ride. Vaish dropped her home and drove towards hers. She rang the bell. Her mother opened the door. She straightaway went to her room and shut the door. She threw away her sandals in anger. She opened the lower drawer of her almirah. Her drawer was filled with Abhi's pics. She took them out and tore them all. She opened her phone and deleted all his interviews and anything related to him which she had saved.

She went in her washroom and took a cold shower. Abhi's words were ringing in her ears the way he called her a low class cheap girl. Even though she didn't get angry very easily and is a chubby girl who doesn't like getting in fights but she couldn't bare him pointing finger on her character. She hated it the most. calmed down after the shower and went to have dinner with her parents.

VD: What happened you look off today?

Vaish: Nothing dad. Just a bit tired

She said giving a fake smile.

VD: Okk. Take rest then

Vaish: Yaa

At Abhineet's home

Avu's P.O.V.

Why does bhai always stop me from working? I am not upset that he shouted at me but he never lets me do work. I know he loves me a lot and fulfills my every wish. He gets me everything I want. But I want to stand on my feet. I want to be independent. But bhai doesn't understand only.

P.O.V. ends

She sighed and picked up a book. That was her favorite author's book Vaishnavi Rao. Reading them, she also urged to be like her. As Abhi didn't allow her to go in Bollywood because he wanted to keep her away from media. So she thought he might allow her to sit at home and write books but he refused for that as well. She continued reading the book to divert her mind.

After sometime, she picked up her phone and started scrolling her insta. She searched Vaish's I'd. I'd was public and there were quotes and her pics posted on her I'd. Avu too followed her account and messaged her.

Hii Vaishnavi ma'am. I am a great fan of yours. You are such a talented writer. Your stories are realistic yet entertaining. I just read three books of yours till now and the current one I found best out of all. By just reading these three, I am so fascinated by your work that I can't wait to read more.

She was confused whether to send or not.

Avu: I don't know she will read it or not. Should I send it or not?

She was about to press backspace but then sent it. She was feeing hungry and went outside. Abhi was sitting in hall scrolling his phone. Avu saw him but didn't say anything. She quitely went inside the kitchen. Abhi called her and tried talking to her.

Abhi: Achha I am sorry meri jaan. I know mujhe aese nhi chillana chahie tha

Avu continued her work ignoring him. She set dinner on her plate as well as set a plate for him. She kept it in front of him. He kept asking sorry during whole dinner time. Finally he sighed and brought ice cream, he brought for her.

Abhi: Ab to maanja dobara gussa nhi karoonga I promise jaan. I am really sorry. Dekh teri favorite ice cream laaya hu. Ab to maaf karde

Avu looked at the ice cream. Abhi sighed thinking she didn't agree and started doing sit ups holding his ears. He was saying sorry continously along with that. Avu started laughing at him.

Avu: Bhai aap bhi na. Okk come. It's okk

Abhi stopped and hugged Avu.

Abhi: Sorry

Avu: It's okk

They had their ice cream feeding each other.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter