Announcement

I am not going to continue this fanfic.

The reasons are simple, I messed up. I messed up big.

I just get a feeling that something is wrong in my story, and it's not going to be what I expected. For example, the storyline of Cassandra that I just started, I don't know how to end her part of story. As I wrote that part, something has gone sideway.

Another ting that's wrong is Leo in the prologue, I don't know where to put him. He appeared at Camp. And there's some huge logical loopholes, for example the timeline of this story is a completely mess. Also, how Percy and Piper hid from the gods, when they were right under their noses? I don't think I can give a very clear and logical explanation on that.

I am sorry for abandoning this story, but I am starting a new story. This time, I'll make a story just from my own. It'll not be a fanfiction, but there will be very close relationship between this novel and Greek mythology.

As for Pertemis, well, this ship just seemed wrong. But I do enjoy reading stories from this ship. There are a lot of great stories for this ship, and well, I am very sad that I cannot create one of them. Maybe I'll try again someday in the future.

Thank you for everyone's support and loving to this story. Sorry again that I am abandoning this story completely. 

With Best wishes.